With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 120 hz moniter.
The 120 hz moniter are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 120 hz moniter for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Sceptre 25" Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p up to 165Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync Premium HDMI x3 DisplayPort...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
KOORUI QHD Curved 27 Inch Monitor, Fast VA Computer Gaming Monitor(2560 * 1440P, R1800, 144Hz, 1ms,...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Z-Edge UG24 24-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 180Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MPRT, FHD 1080 Gaming Monitor,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
KOORUI 24 inch Computer Monitor, IPS FHD 1080p LED Desktop Monitor, 75Hz Ultra-Thin Bezel/Eye...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
AOPEN 24MV1Y Pbmiipx 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium Technology |...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
KOORUI 24 Inch Computer Monitor -FHD 1080P Gaming Monitor 165Hz VA 1ms Build-in FreeSync™,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 120 hz moniter
Why Should You Use 120 hz moniter
The 120 hz moniter aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 120 hz moniter:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
Sceptre 25" Gaming Monitor 1920 x 1080p up to 165Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync Premium HDMI x3 DisplayPort Build-in Speakers, 106% sRGB Machine Black (E255B-FWD168)
- AMD Freesync Premium: With AMD FreeSync, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- 300 Lux Brightness: Stunning and vivid colors illuminate the screen like never before with 300 cd/m² brightness.
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 165Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- 1MS Response Time: Colors fade and illuminate instantly with a 1ms response time, eliminating ghosting and piecing together precise imagery during action-packed scenes and gaming.
- 106% sRGB: With 106% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, Zero Frame, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, (2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Display Port), Black
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Zero frame design
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x display port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
KOORUI QHD Curved 27 Inch Monitor, Fast VA Computer Gaming Monitor(2560 * 1440P, R1800, 144Hz, 1ms, DCI-P3 85%, DP+HDMI, Game Mode, Eye Protection, Rocker Button), Narrow Bezel on Three Sides
- 【Curved gaming monitor】144Hz high refresh rate 27-inch ultra-high-definition (2560*1440) curved gaming monitor, 1800R curvature, you can enjoy the cinematic look and feel on the spot. Response speed 1ms MPRT provides comfortable and immersive gaming experience for professional gamers and fast mobile games. The new OSD menu makes it easier to use. Not only the stylish design, but also -5 degree to 15 degree angle adjustment reduce fatigue even after long-term use.
- 【Enhancing the Game Experience】The game OSD provides a variety of player-centered game modes (FPS/RPG). In addition, you can make settings according to your style, such as black equalizer function, backlight adjustment function when the image is bright, and game picture optimization function. It can be connected to devices with audio output, used to connect HDMI 1.4 + HDMI2.0 + Displayport 1.2 input terminals, HD cameras, laptops, XBOX, PS and other audio devices. The game is more shocking!
- 【Important Features/After-sale Service】Model 27E6QC, screen ratio 16:9, dynamic contrast ratio 20 million:1, 85% DCI-P3 color gamut, maximum color 16.7 million colors, net weight 5.1 kg, machine size 612.2*452.9*185.1mm, with 1.5m DP cable, audio Audio output interface. 3 Years Product Warranty: 3 years free returns and exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please feel free to contact us.
- 【Support AMD FreeSync Technology! 】Up to 144Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology synchronize GPU and display refresh rate to prevent tearing (image shift) and freezing (screen capture) for crisp video playback, and provides a smooth, tear-free gaming experience with incredible image quality
- 【Wide Viewing Angle VA LED Gaming Monitor】This PC monitor features a high-quality VA panel with both picture quality and color rendering, making images brighter and more lifelike. With an ultra-wide angle of 178°, the brightness and color of the screen will not change even when viewed from an angle. With a 2mm narrow bezel design, the screen is wider and more immersive. Best of all, flicker-free and blue light-free features reduce eye strain.
Z-Edge UG24 24-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 180Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MPRT, FHD 1080 Gaming Monitor, R1650 Curved, AMD Freesync Premium Display
- [Ergonomic and Sleek Design] Support VESA mount 75*75mm, the monitor can be installed on the wall or the mounting arm at ease, selecting the optimum position for the monitor freely. Three-sided edge to edge design makes full use of the screen, brings the modern and sleek look to this streamlined monitor, easy to expand your views in a dual-monitor setup.
- [1650R Curved Gaming Monitor]1650R curved monitor proved to add an immersive touch while gaming or watching movies, helping to fill our peripheral vision, enlarging the field of view to a greater extend. The curved monitor provides the maximum immersion, fully engages your life in every aspects.
- [Powerful and Strong Connections]Featuring with a HDMI inputs as well as a Display port, you can connect multiple devices to the monitor. With 180Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
- [FHD 1080P Resolution and HDR Support] Combined with the HDR technology the display presents you the stunning and crystal images with the FHD 1920*1080 resolution. HDR will balance exposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. The 3000:1 contrast ratio presents the deep blacks and brilliant whites, allowing you to capture more image details even in the dark.
- [Revolutionize Your Gaming Experience]Enjoy the ultra-smooth and fluid gaming experience with the faster frame rendering and lower input lag thanks to the rapid 180Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Premium free sync technology virtually eliminates the screen tearing, stutter, and input latency, presenting you the exceptional gaming experience. Flicker free and low blue light features keep your eyes fresh after the prolonged use.
KOORUI 24 inch Computer Monitor, IPS FHD 1080p LED Desktop Monitor, 75Hz Ultra-Thin Bezel/Eye Care/HDMI VGA Ports Business Monitor for PC, Black
- 【Extremely Viewing Comfort】Flicker-Free technology, Blue Light Filter, Adaptive Sync technology automatically calibrates frame rates so you can enjoy ultra-smooth gameplay or working for all-day without any eyes uncomfort.
- 【Important Features】Three-sided narrow borders, slim appearance, blue light filter, no screen flicker, protect your eyes. NTSC 72% color gamut, 20 million dynamic contrast ratio, 250cd/㎡, support VESA wall mount, and base bracket quick release.
- 【Multiple Ports】KOORUI monitors provide video interfaces via HDMI and VGA ports. This HDMI monitor is with 60Hz refresh rate (compatible with most normal graphics cards) and FHD 1920x1080p resolution. You can connect the edge-less monitor to Xbox, PC and laptops etc, transmitting high-quality images, any switch between office and entertainment.
- 【Ultra Slim Design】The KOORUI 24 inch monitor adopts edgeless design to make the picture more complete when multiple monitors connect. A great choice of business display for desktop, or laptop at home.
- 【IPS Panel】The 24 inch monitor adopts a new generation of IPS screen, covering 99% of the SRGB color gamut and 8bit gray level over 16.7M color numbers. Thus the business monitor can 100% restore true colors and present vivid details. Besides, the 178° wide viewing angle of this IPS monitor allows you to enjoy a clear, sharp, and delicate images at any angle.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Cathy Warren (Actor)
- Kim Harrington (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
- 27 inch Full HD (1920x1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.5ms (GTG) response time Perfect to gain the upper hand in FPS racer real-time strategy and sport titles and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D
AOPEN 24MV1Y Pbmiipx 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium Technology | Up to 165Hz | 1ms | 2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x Display Port, Black
- Zero-Frame Design ; 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: HDMI 1.4 144Hz and HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 165Hz ; Response Time: 1ms TVR ; Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm
- AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Gaming Monitor
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Display Port 1.2 and 1 x Audio Out (HDMI Cable Included)
KOORUI 24 Inch Computer Monitor -FHD 1080P Gaming Monitor 165Hz VA 1ms Build-in FreeSync™, Compatible G-sync, LED Monitors with Ultra-Thin,HDMI X2/DP, VESA Compatible, Tilt Adjustable, Eye Care 24E4
- 【 Build-in AMD FreeSync Technology 】 Don't let hardware issues negatively impact your performance. Minimize stutter, screen tearing, input lag, and maintain high FPS rates through use of AMD FreeSync technology, no ghosting, no glitching, no blurring. 24 inch monitor also compatible with NVIDAI G-sync technology, presenting you with the most realistic and pure CG game picture quality.
- 【 After-sales Guarantee 】 KOORUI committing to manufacturing monitors over 20 years, we can provide high-quality computer monitors and premium services, included 30 days money back, 6 months replacement, 3 years warranty. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time, we are at your service 24 hours a day.
- 【 Flexible Connectivity 】 The gaming monitor has rich interfaces: HDMI (v1 4) x 2, DisplayPort 1.2 x1 and audio out. Compatible with wall mountable VESA 75x75mm standard (BUT NOIT INCLUDED VESA). The monitor can also be tilted from -5° to 15 degrees; the most comfortable angle brings the best gaming experience. Accessories: DP cable (1.5m), power cable, adapter, base and user manual.
- 【 Motion Blur Reduction 】 The blazing fast 165Hz Refresh Rate displays smooth images, enhancing the overall experience in any game, while providing a crucial advantage in eSports. Experience games in near real time thanks to the 1ms MPRT, which makes the display strobe the backlight. That is highly beneficial in competitive fast-paced games. ※The highest resolution of 165HZ can only be achieved by using a DP 1.2/HDMI 2.0 cable※
- 【 24‘’ FHD Computer Monitor 】 KOORUI 24 inch Full HD ( 1920x1080 ) 16:9 monitor adopts an VA panel with 20000000:1 contrast ratio, display with 85% DCI-P3 color gamut cover, the colors are richer and transitions between hues are smoother. Renders images with stunning color reproduction and precise detail.
How to pick the right 120 hz moniter
The right 120 hz moniter for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 120 hz moniter that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 120 hz moniter, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 120 hz moniter offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 120 hz moniter.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 120 hz moniter. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 120 hz moniter have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 120 hz moniter is comfort. A 120 hz moniter comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 120 hz moniter, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 120 hz moniter and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 120 hz moniter for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 120 hz moniter.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 120 hz moniter. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 120 hz moniter can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 120 hz moniter
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 120 hz moniter right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 120 hz moniter, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.