With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 120hz monitor 2k.
The 120hz monitor 2k are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 120hz monitor 2k for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
2K Portable Monitor - AYY 16'' 120Hz Portable Gaming Monitor, 2560x1600 QHD Portable Travel Laptop...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
G-STORY 15.6" Inch IPS 2K 120Hz Portable Monitor Gaming Display Integrated with PS5(not Included)...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
QUDODO 27 Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) Computer Monitor, 2K 144HZ 1K 120HZ 1 ms, HDMI Display Port,109%...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
KOORUI 27 Inch Computer Monitor, QHD 2560P Gaming Monitor 144Hz(1ms, 1800R Curved VA Panel,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28" UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
LG 32GN63T-B 32'' Ultragear QHD 165Hz HDR10 Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility and AMD...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
ViewSonic OMNI VX2718-2KPC-MHD 27 Inch Curved 1440p 1ms 165Hz Gaming Monitor with Adaptive Sync, Eye...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 120hz monitor 2k
Why Should You Use 120hz monitor 2k
The 120hz monitor 2k aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 120hz monitor 2k:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
2K Portable Monitor - AYY 16'' 120Hz Portable Gaming Monitor, 2560x1600 QHD Portable Travel Laptop Monitor IPS Computer External Second Screen USB C HDMI Monitor w/Smart Cover for PC MAC Xbox PS5/4
- 【What You Will Get】1* 16” 2K Portable Monitor, 1* Smart Portable Monitor Case , Cables x3(Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable, Type-C to Type-C Cable, USB A to Type-C Cable), 1* 5V 3A Power Adapter , 1*User Manual .
- 【QHD 2K HDR IPS Screen】This AYY portable 2K monitor for laptop is made of 16 inch advanced IPS screen with 2560*1600 resolution ,delivers with 170° viewing angles, 1200:1 contrast ratio, 16: 10 aspect ratio, presents a vivid image and truly immersive viewing experience,It aslo can effectively reduce blue light radiation damage, no flickering, eye-care, and make it easier to watch for a long time. Note: Nintendo Switch、Ps4/Ps5 、Xbox does not support 2K.
- 【Universal Compatibility】With a full-function Type-C port and an HDMI port, portable monitors for laptop can work with almost computer, laptop, and tablet. They can easily connect to smart phones, Switch, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Let these friendly portable displays extend, duplicate or second screen your electronic devices anytime and anywhere.
- 【Slim, Light Weight & Smart Cover】With a slim 0.3 inch profile and just 2.1 pounds, Comes with a scratch-proof smart cover made of magnetic leather cover provides full protection for the entire monitor and it also works as a stand for multiple viewing angles.They are truly portable computer monitors for travelers, students, gamers, engineers, and everyone.
- 【VESA Mountable & Dual Speakers &3.5mm audio jack】With 4 VESA holes, you can easily mount the portable gaming monitor to a stand for landscape and portrait mode to mirror/extend the screen for high productivity and efficiency. The double side speakers give you free access to video, games, movies, And you can add your own speaker or headphones for better sound performance with a 3.5mm audio jack.
G-STORY 15.6" Inch IPS 2K 120Hz Portable Monitor Gaming Display Integrated with PS5(not Included) 2560X1440 with 2 HDMI Ports,FreeSync,Built-in 2 of Multimedia Stereo Speaker,UL (2K&120Hz)
- 【120Hz and 2K】: 15.6 inch 2K(2560*1440) &120Hz,PS5 could support 2k soon. More comfortable experience at 15.6 inches.178 degree viewing-angle.
- 【Compact and Portable】: Seamlessly matching PS5's shape and aesthetic, could be closed like a laptop when not in use.
- 【FPS/FTS Game Plus function】: Designed for FPS/FTS games, it could help you perform better in any gaming modes.FTG mode:Supports ultra-fast response speed.FPS mode:With Assisted aiming Cross Shape
- 【Dual built-in stereo speakers and Eye-care】: Dual HDMI ports, dual 3.5mm audio jacks. Dual built-in multimedia stereo speakers. Eye-Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue.
- 【Satisfaction Guaranteed】: 30 days free exchange and 13 months Warranty guarantee.
QUDODO 27 Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) Computer Monitor, 2K 144HZ 1K 120HZ 1 ms, HDMI Display Port,109% sRGB, HDR400, VESA, Eye Saver Mode, G-Sync/AMD FreeSyn
- 4K 60HZ+2K 144HZ IPS MONITOr - 27-inch UHD (3840 × 2160) monitor ips display, 4K 60HZ refresh rate, 2K 144HZ refresh rate, 1080P 144HZ refresh rate, switch the screen refresh rate by clicking the monitor button, allowing you to have three monitors configuration.
- 6 DISPLAY MODES/SCREEN COLLIMATOR - RTS mode, RPG mode, movie mode, web browsing mode, FPS mode, standard mode, one-click adjustment to adapt to different usage scenarios. AMD FreeSync technology, synchronized graphics card transfer frame rate, viewing and gaming without tearing more smoothly. Variable overload seamless desktop monitor. One key to open the quasar mode, the middle of the screen will appear a quasar, for FPS gamers is of great help.
- 0.3-INCH ULTRA-THIN SCREEN/EXCELLENT VIEWING ANGLE - The thinnest is only 0.3 inches, with a bezel-less screen on three sides and a slim Y-shaped alloy stand for a minimalist look. All-metal thickened stand for solid support without shaking. The brightness reaches 350cd/㎡, which is very clear even in strong light environment.
- ULTRA HD 4K VISUAL EFFECT - With a 10bit panel, a wide color gamut of 1.07 billion colors, 100% sRGB rich color and vivid detail expression to restore the original look, let you immerse yourself in the game, nature, adventure viewing experience. Flicker-free technology and filtered blue light for all-day comfort and protection for your eyes.
- SIX PORTS SUPPORT MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS - HDMI 2.0 × 3, Display-Port 1.2, audio port, USB port, to meet your daily needs, and accessories include HDMI 2.0 cable supporting 4K 10bit 60HZ and 2K 144HZ, no need to purchase separately.
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium - Black
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- Nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- Display technology: LED
- Srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W - 48W
KOORUI 27 Inch Computer Monitor, QHD 2560P Gaming Monitor 144Hz(1ms, 1800R Curved VA Panel, DP1.2+HDMI*2, Build-in FreeSync, Compatible G-sync, Narrow Bezel with Ultra-Thin), Tilt Adjustable,Eye Care
- 【Important Features/After-sale Service】Model 27E6QC, screen ratio 16:9, dynamic contrast ratio 20 million:1, 85% DCI-P3 color gamut, maximum color 16.7 million colors, net weight 5.1 kg, machine size 612.2*452.9*185.1mm, with 1.5m DP cable, audio Audio output interface. 3 Years Product Warranty: 3 years free returns and exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please feel free to contact us.
- 【Wide Viewing Angle VA LED Gaming Monitor】This PC monitor features a high-quality VA panel with both picture quality and color rendering, making images brighter and more lifelike. With an ultra-wide angle of 178°, the brightness and color of the screen will not change even when viewed from an angle. With a 2mm narrow bezel design, the screen is wider and more immersive. Best of all, flicker-free and blue light-free features reduce eye strain.
- 【Enhancing the Game Experience】The game OSD provides a variety of player-centered game modes (FPS/RPG). In addition, you can make settings according to your style, such as black equalizer function, backlight adjustment function when the image is bright, and game picture optimization function. It can be connected to devices with audio output, used to connect HDMI 1.4 + HDMI2.0 + Displayport 1.2 input terminals, HD cameras, laptops, XBOX, PS and other audio devices. The game is more shocking!
- 【Curved gaming monitor】144Hz high refresh rate 27-inch ultra-high-definition (2560*1440) curved gaming monitor, 1800R curvature, you can enjoy the cinematic look and feel on the spot. Response speed 1ms MPRT provides comfortable and immersive gaming experience for professional gamers and fast mobile games. The new OSD menu makes it easier to use. Not only the stylish design, but also -5 degree to 15 degree angle adjustment reduce fatigue even after long-term use.
- 【Support AMD FreeSync Technology! 】Up to 144Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology synchronize GPU and display refresh rate to prevent tearing (image shift) and freezing (screen capture) for crisp video playback, and provides a smooth, tear-free gaming experience with incredible image quality
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead Pixel
- 1500R Super curved monitor wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- 27" AOC G2 series gaming monitor with QHD 2K 2560x1440 Resolution
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28" UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium/G-SYNC Compatible | 144Hz | 1ms | TUV/Eyesafe | 1xUSB Type-C, 1xDP 1.4, 2xHDMI 2.1 & 4xUSB
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E<1
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C, 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1 (Supports PS5 and XBOX: 4K UHD@120Hz) & 4 x USB Ports (Display Port, HDMI and USB Cables Included)
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology (works with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible) Gaming Monitor
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
LG 32GN63T-B 32'' Ultragear QHD 165Hz HDR10 Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility and AMD FreeSync Premium (Renewed)
- 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms MBR
- Display size: 32.0 inches
- 32'' QHD (2560 x 1440) Display HDR10
- Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium
ViewSonic OMNI VX2718-2KPC-MHD 27 Inch Curved 1440p 1ms 165Hz Gaming Monitor with Adaptive Sync, Eye Care, HDMI and Display Port
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 1500R curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail in 2K resolution
- ULTRA-SMOOTH GAMING: VESA Adaptive-Sync automatically calibrates frame rates and eliminates screen tearing for ultra-smooth gameplay
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, DisplayPort Cable, and Quick Start Guide
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: WQHD 1440p resolution, 1ms (MPRT) response time, and 165Hz refresh rate (with DisplayPort) gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience
How to pick the right 120hz monitor 2k
The right 120hz monitor 2k for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 120hz monitor 2k that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 120hz monitor 2k, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 120hz monitor 2k offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 120hz monitor 2k.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 120hz monitor 2k. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 120hz monitor 2k have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 120hz monitor 2k is comfort. A 120hz monitor 2k comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 120hz monitor 2k, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 120hz monitor 2k and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 120hz monitor 2k for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 120hz monitor 2k.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 120hz monitor 2k. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 120hz monitor 2k can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 120hz monitor 2k
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 120hz monitor 2k right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 120hz monitor 2k, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.