With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 120mm liquid cooler.
The 120mm liquid cooler are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 120mm liquid cooler for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120 Radiator, SickleFlow...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT, 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm PWM Fan, Software Control, Liquid CPU...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
NZXT Kraken 120 - RL-KR120-B1 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Quiet and Effective - Silent Operation -...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology, 120mm RGB PWM Fan, 12V 4-Pin...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Enermax Liqmax III 120 High-Performance AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Radiator, 120mm PWM Fan, for...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Dracaena CPU Liquid Cooling System, Air-Cooled Radiator with Anti-Leakage Technology, Chamber Pump,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
ZEUS GAMDIAS CPU Liquid Cooler 120mm with a 120mm PWM Dual Ring RGB Fans, ARGB AIO Lighting Liquid...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Allied Icecube ARGB 120mm AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm ARGB Lighting Fan,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L V2 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Brighter Lighting Effects, 3rd Gen....
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 120mm liquid cooler
Why Should You Use 120mm liquid cooler
The 120mm liquid cooler aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 120mm liquid cooler:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120 Radiator, SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1700*/1200/115X
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- Intel LGA1700 or 1200 or 1151 or 1150 or 1155 or 1156 or 1366 or 2066 or 2011-v3 or 2011 Intel’s Alder Lake LGA1700 Kit, Available on Amazon Part:603005870-GP ASIN:B09V3CFDP3
- AMD AM4 AM3 plus or AM3 or AM2 plus or AM2 or FM2 plus or FM2 or FM1
Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT, 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm PWM Fan, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Fits in nearly any PC build with a 120mm radiator delivering high cooling surface area and performance.
- Improve your CPU performance with liquid cooling driven by a 120mm CORSAIR ML Series magnetic levitation fan, delivering powerful PWM-controlled airflow between 400 and 2,400 RPM.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
NZXT Kraken 120 - RL-KR120-B1 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Quiet and Effective - Silent Operation - Ring RGB LEDs - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (Included)
- NEW FEATURES: Featuring an RGB cap and an individually addressable logo and ring RGB LEDs, the Kraken 120 is a phenomenal way to add quiet and effective liquid cooling to your build. Air Flow:18.28 - 73.11 CFM
- LIGHT YOUR WAY: Integrates with your existing motherboard header, upgrade to an NZXT RGB controller to add advanced RGB color and lighting modes, and daisy chain to the rest of your RGB products.
- REINFORCED EXTENDED TUBING : Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: An updated pump chamber delivers improved thermal performance, combined with the Aer P radiator for liquid-cooling perfection
- PERFORMANCE: It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operation, improved durability, and powerful cooling performance.
DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology, 120mm RGB PWM Fan, 12V 4-Pin Motherboard Connector, Intel 115X/1200/2066, AMD AM4
- Optimized split chamber design - Enhanced coolant flow rate with reduced resistance and energy loss.
- Anti-Leak Technology - Maintains normalized pressure balance within pump and radiator for better durability.
- RGB pump head and fans - Colorful RGB lighting is easily controlled through a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported software.
- Adjustable pump face logo - Easily change the orientation of the pump face logo to any direction.
- Power efficient pump - Strong and quieter motor quickly transfers heat with low noise output.
Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
Enermax Liqmax III 120 High-Performance AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Radiator, 120mm PWM Fan, for Intel/AMD - 5 Year Warranty (w/ LGA1700 Bracket)
- Luminous Aurabelt supports Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboards with 4pin RGB header(s)(12v RGB)
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-Convex fan blades creates down force air pressure (max. 1.98mmH2O) and high-volume air flow (max. 72.1CFM)
- AM5 COMPATIBLE: Requires Enermax AM5 Upgrade Kit, Kit is not included and sold separately
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong cooler lifetime
Dracaena CPU Liquid Cooling System, Air-Cooled Radiator with Anti-Leakage Technology, Chamber Pump, High Efficiency Radiator for Computer Water Cooling (120mm)
- Three PWM Fans: The speed of three PWM fans can be auto adjusted accronding to cpu liquid cooling system temperature, provide the better airflow and lower noise.
- Better cpu liquid cooling system Performance: With a more efficient cold plate, spraying copper bottom, proprietary pump and fans optimized for static pressure to make sure the excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- (Note: The PWM mode must be set in BIOS setting before cpu liquid cooling system 120mm operation, otherwise the fan will run at a fixed speed of full speed or low speed)
- Dual Chamber water block design isolates the pump from heat to prolong all in one liquid cooler 120mm lifetime
- Pump divided from the pump head,effectively improve the efficiency of heat dissipation.The pump RPM:5500RPM±10%,higher than usual watercooling all in one pump.
ZEUS GAMDIAS CPU Liquid Cooler 120mm with a 120mm PWM Dual Ring RGB Fans, ARGB AIO Lighting Liquid Cooling Kit, All-in-One CPU Water Cooler with 120mm Radiator with Remote and Hub
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155; AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1 (Note: No AMD backplate in the package, The AMD must be installed with the original bracket of motherboard)
- Sync with Differnent Motherboard with One Click: The AiO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler supports motherboard sync through the mobo software with address header. ASUS AURA, GIGABYTE FUSION, MSI MYSTIC, ASROCK POLYCHROME, BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ
- Rual Ring RGB PWM Computer Fans: GAMDIAS CPU water RGB cooler comes with a dual ring aRGB 120mm PWM computer case fans which give you the immersive gaming experince. The cooler comes with a hub to extend the RGB extendibility for your gaming computers
- Addressable and Remote RGB Lighting Control: GAMDIAS liquid cooling kit offer both solutions of aRGB Sync and Remote RGB solution. it allows user to sync the RGB lighting effect with your motherboard or a simple remote. The ring RGB effects on the pump can also be done by both solutions
- Extreme Liquid Cooling Performance: With the high quality RGB PC fans, the 120 spraying copper bottom, advanced pump and RGB gaming fans, the all-in-one liquid CPU cooler provides the utmost cooling experience for your gaming PC systems
Allied Icecube ARGB 120mm AIO CPU Liquid Cooler - 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm ARGB Lighting Fan, Dual Chamber Pump - Supports Intel & AMD Ryzen CPU
- 120MM High Density Radiator: Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade Material To Strengthen The Seal For Improved Longevity And Anti-Leaking
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime USA Tech Support
- Intel/AMD CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- ARGB Design: Fully Customizable Lighting Controlled By Remote Controller Or Software
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally Optimized Cold Plate And Low Noise Pump Design For More Efficient, Uuieter Cooling | Dual Chamber Water Block Design Isolates The Pump From Heat To Prolong Cooler Lifetime
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L V2 RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Brighter Lighting Effects, 3rd Gen. Pump, Superior Radiator and Advanced 120 mm SickleFlow Fan, Black
- RGB MOTHERBOARD SYNC OR WIRED CONTROLLER - Can be synchronised to RGB compatible motherboard systems (4-Pin) or assigned manually via a wired controller and 3-to-1 splitter (included).
- ADVANCED SICKLEFLOW 120 RGB FAN - With its ultra-quiet rifle bearing, the translucent 7-blade Air Balance 2.0 fan provides higher air pressure (2.5 mmH2O) with less noise (27 dBA). The new frame features a screw hole spine which improves overall structural durability.
- QUIETLY IMPROVED V2 RBG - With more vivid RGB lighting, enhanced cooling and significantly quieter performance, the ML120L V2 RGB sets the bar even higher for quality mainstream liquid coolers.
- 3RD GEN. DUAL-CHAMBER PUMP - The copper plate heat exchanger anchors Cooler Master’s 3rd Gen. dual-chamber pump, which features greater water volume capacity, improved flow rate between chambers, and triple industrial-grade EPDM rubber gaskets.
- Dimensions: 23.9 x 20.7 x 13.7 cm
How to pick the right 120mm liquid cooler
The right 120mm liquid cooler for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 120mm liquid cooler that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 120mm liquid cooler, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 120mm liquid cooler offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 120mm liquid cooler.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 120mm liquid cooler. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 120mm liquid cooler have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 120mm liquid cooler is comfort. A 120mm liquid cooler comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 120mm liquid cooler, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 120mm liquid cooler and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 120mm liquid cooler for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 120mm liquid cooler.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 120mm liquid cooler. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 120mm liquid cooler can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 120mm liquid cooler
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 120mm liquid cooler right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 120mm liquid cooler, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.