With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 12×20 down pillow insert.
The 12×20 down pillow insert are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 12×20 down pillow insert for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
DOWNCOOL 100% Cotton Stuffer Throw Pillow Insert, Rectangle Down and Feather Filled Decorative Bed...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Edow Luxury Throw Pillow Insert, Soft Fluffy Down Alternative Polyester Square Form Decorative...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
JA COMFORTS 12×20 Decorative Down Feather Throw Pillow Inserts(Set of 2)-5% Down Filling, Filling...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
12X20 Decorative Throw Pillow Insert, Premium Down and Feathers Fill, 100% Cotton Cover 233 Thread...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 12 x 20 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows -...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
12x20 Decorative Throw Pillow Inserts-Down Feather Pillow Inserts-Oblong-Cotton Fabric-Set of...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Edow Throw Pillow Insert, Lightweight Soft Polyester Down Alternative Decorative Pillow, Sham...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
MIULEE Set of 2 Decorative Throw Pillow Inserts, Down and Feather Cotton Fabric Pillows, Rectangle...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
puredown® Lumbar Pillow Inserts 12 x 20 (Pack of 2, White), Filled with Goose Feathers, Decorative...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Set of 2, 95% Feather 5% Down Decorative Throw Pillow Insert, 100% Cotton, 12x20 Inch
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 12×20 down pillow insert
Why Should You Use 12×20 down pillow insert
The 12×20 down pillow insert aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 12×20 down pillow insert:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
DOWNCOOL 100% Cotton Stuffer Throw Pillow Insert, Rectangle Down and Feather Filled Decorative Bed Sofa Insert, 12x20 Inch, White
- Washing Instructions - Machine wash in the gentle cycle with cold water and sun dry or tumble dry on low. Note: For best results this insert is recommended for 12’’ X 20’’ sham covers, provide a plump and full pillow from corner to corner.
- Premium Material - With 95% duck down feather filling, 100% cotton fabric cover, For exceptional softness and breath-ability, and comfort.
- SIZE - 12"x20" rectangle lumbar pillow insert, for use of all types of shams & covers.
- Occasions - This Throw Pillow stuffing can be used for sofa pillows, chair pillows, bed pillows and any elegant pillow case to fill and decorate your room or office.
- Cushion Insert Function - With downproof stitching to avoid feathers from poking out and full pillow from corner to corner.
Edow Luxury Throw Pillow Insert, Soft Fluffy Down Alternative Polyester Square Form Decorative Pillow Insert,Sham Stuffer,Cotton Cover for Sofa, Couch,Bed and Car. (White, 12x20)
- -Filling with 100% micro polyester fiber.The cover fabric is made of 100% cotton.
- -What you get: 1 x throw pillow inserts(12 x 20 inches),12 month warranty our friendly after-sale customer service.
- -Easy to clean and dry:Machine washable.Please wash it in gentle cycle and hang it up to dry.Do not bleach or iron.
- -Pillow insert size:12″ x 20″(31cm x 51cm).Unit weight:about 1.1lb/500g.
- -Mixing up two different softness polyester fibers which guarantee the pillow remains soft while providing enough support.
JA COMFORTS 12×20 Decorative Down Feather Throw Pillow Inserts(Set of 2)-5% Down Filling, Filling Weight 20 OZ, Cotton Cover, Square, Machine Wash, White
- APPLICATIVE DECORATIVE THROW PILLOW CASES/COVERS: For Best Results, Your Down Throw Pillow Inserts Should Be 1" or 2" Larger Than Your Sham to Correctly Fill The Corners of The Pillow Cover, So That The Decorative Pillow Insert Will Provide a Very Attractive Firm and Fluffy Look to Your Sham.
- HAPPY PURCHASE: All of my provide customers with better sleep quality, 90-day trial period, and no reason to return. We promise that you are going to get it at the best price.
- NATURAL FILLING: Our pillow inserts are filled with 5% down & 95% filling, Comfortable, dry, breathable pillows are your best choice to solve backache and insomnia. Everyone's partner.
- NATURAL FABRIC: Cover is 100% 233TC cotton fabric with downproof stitch preventing feathers from poking out and full pillow from corner to corner.
- PILLOW INSERTS DATA: This price include 2 pack down feather pillow inserts
12X20 Decorative Throw Pillow Insert, Premium Down and Feathers Fill, 100% Cotton Cover 233 Thread Count, Rectangle Pillow Insert - Made in USA (1)
- MATERIAL: Expertly filled with 95% feather, 5% down, covered with a top quality, 233 thread count fabric. made of 100% Cotton, with downproof stitching, to prevent feathers from poking out.
- HOW TO MEASURE: Pull tight along the outer seams of your sham, then measure the middle of your sham, from seam to seam - height and width - to find the correct insert needed.
- RECOMMENDATION: For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, this will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham, we recommend to place our inserts in shams that are 1" or 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham, a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more lighter fabric would need a 1" lager insert.
- USAGE AND CARE: For indoor use, with all types of shams & covers, before first use, and as needed, fluff up your pillow a few times, to get it a full plump look, this will help it last for years!
- MADE IN THE USA: Every product in the ComfyDown catalog, is proudly made right here in the United States. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing! You will love the difference!
Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 12 x 20 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows - Indoor Decorative Pillows
- FIBER FILLING – Soft outer shell and siliconised fiber filling will never make them look hollow
- PACKAGING - Pillows are compressed in vacuum packaging because of shipping purpose, they might appear as one large pillow.
- DIMENSIONS - Each rectangle pillow measures 12 by 20 inches
- SOFT AND DURABLE - The pillows are designed to give a delicate feel while retaining long term durability.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - It is recommended to spot clean the pillow or hand wash the fabric
12x20 Decorative Throw Pillow Inserts-Down Feather Pillow Inserts-Oblong-Cotton Fabric-Set of 2-White
- Clean and ready to use.
- 20oz feather and down filled in a durable 100% 233TC cotton fabric with downproof stitch preventing feathers from poking out and full pillow from corner to corner.
- 12x20 oblong pillow inserts, set of 2, use as an insert in decorative shams/ Couch shams/Sofa pillows/ Bedroom shams.
- This is vacuum packed for easy shipping. We recommend putting the pillows to the dryer for about 15 minutes after receiving. It will help sustainable using and fluffy.
- For best results for your covers. Pillow insert is better to oder 2 sizes up to provide a plump and full pillow from corner to corner. Please measure the size from seam to seam and usually the pillow will be much smaller after expanding.
Edow Throw Pillow Insert, Lightweight Soft Polyester Down Alternative Decorative Pillow, Sham Stuffer, Machine Washable. (White, 12x20)
- -Gentle circle machine washable.Dry it in dryer or bask in sunlight would greatly help the pillow recover it’s fluffy shape.
- -Pillow insert size:12″ x 20″,31cm x 51cm. Unit weight:0.77lb/350g.
- -What you get: 1 x pillow insert(12" x 20” ),12 month warranty our friendly after-sale customer service.
- -Filling with upgraded microfiber polyester filler,great spring back ability,medium support.The cover is made of polyester.
- -The pillow is compressed and vacuum sealed in plastic bag for shipping purpose.
MIULEE Set of 2 Decorative Throw Pillow Inserts, Down and Feather Cotton Fabric Pillows, Rectangle Sham Stuffer for Sofa Couch Living Room 12x20 Inches
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable in gentle cycle and dry.
- Premium Material: Covers are made by 100% cotton which would be more durable, and the feathers wouldn't poke out easily. The filler is high quality down and feather.
- Product: The package contains pack of 2 12x20 inches pillow inserts.The package comes with a vacuum bag but immediately begin to fluff when you open the package.
- MIULEE is dedicated to providing you a better living environment.
- Great Decorative Pillows: Easily fluffy up to display your covers. You could change your pillow covers which you like to go well with any home decor in different seasons. Suitable for bedding, couch, sofa, office, etc.
puredown® Lumbar Pillow Inserts 12 x 20 (Pack of 2, White), Filled with Goose Feathers, Decorative Pillows for Couch, Home Decor
- EASY MACHINE WASH AND DRY: Our down feather pillow inserts can be machine washed and dried and home. Simply remove the cover, place them in the wash, and turn the cycle to delicate. Dry and use them again. Keep your home and office clean and tidy.
- FLUFF EACH DECORATIVE PILLOW FOR THE DESIRED EFFECT: Simply pick up each pillow, grab, and fluff them as needed. Get the full plump look so that your living space looks like scene out of a magazine. Fluff them as much as you want at your discretion.
- OPTIMAL SOFTNESS AND SUPPORT: Our decorative throw pillows do more than just look good. They also provide back support so you can sit back on your couch or chair and relax. Impress your guests with throw pillow inserts that both look good and feel good.
- FEATHERS FILLING: Our premium throw pillows are made with the most luxurious materials, soft to the touch, and supportive to the feel, each pillow insert is made for long-lasting durability and comfort.
- PREMIUM SET OF 2 THROW PILLOWS: Our matching pillow inserts can complement any couch, loveseat, chair, recliner, and daybed in a home, apartment, office, or Airbnb. Use these sturdy, versatile throw pillows as needed, for ultimate presentation and support.
Set of 2, 95% Feather 5% Down Decorative Throw Pillow Insert, 100% Cotton, 12x20 Inch
- Price includes 2 pillow inserts,12x20"
- 100% cotton cover
- Note to customer: if your sham cover is 10x18" or 10x19", we recommend 12x20" pillow inserts
- Washing instructions: machine wash gentle/tumble dry low. Pillow inserts are vacuum packed during shipping. Please allow some hours to recover their shape and smell.
- Filled with feather/down
How to pick the right 12×20 down pillow insert
The right 12×20 down pillow insert for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 12×20 down pillow insert that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 12×20 down pillow insert, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 12×20 down pillow insert offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 12×20 down pillow insert.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 12×20 down pillow insert. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 12×20 down pillow insert have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 12×20 down pillow insert is comfort. A 12×20 down pillow insert comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 12×20 down pillow insert, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 12×20 down pillow insert and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 12×20 down pillow insert for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 12×20 down pillow insert.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 12×20 down pillow insert. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 12×20 down pillow insert can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 12×20 down pillow insert
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 12×20 down pillow insert right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 12×20 down pillow insert, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.