With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop.
The 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
HP - Envy 2-in-1 13inch Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Evo Platform Core i5-1135G7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
2022 Acer Convertible 2-in-1 Chromebook-13inch Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen, Qualcomm 8-Core...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo - 2022 - Flex 5 - Chromebook 2-in-1 Laptop - Intel Celeron N5205U - 13.3" FHD Touch Display -...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo Flex 5i 13 Chromebook 2-in-1 Laptop, Intel Core i3-1115G4, 8GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel UHD...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Dell Latitude 7390 2-in-1 Laptop, 13.3" FHD WVA (1920 X 1080) Touchscreen, Intel Core i5-8350U, 8GB...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo - 2022 - IdeaPad Flex 5i - 2-in-1 Chromebook Laptop Computer - Intel Core i3 12th Gen - 13.3"...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop Intel Core i5-7300u, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Newest Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop in Abyss Blue 13.3 FHD Touchscreen 11th...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
2021 Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-1135G7, 8GB RAM,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 Laptop 13.3" WUXGA IPS Touchscreen (100% sRGB) AMD Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 5500U...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop
Why Should You Use 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop
The 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
HP - Envy 2-in-1 13inch Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Evo Platform Core i5-1135G7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Pale Gold - Backlit Keyboard -Fingerprint Reader -Thunderbolt - WiFi 6 13-13.99 inches
- 8 GB DDR4-2933 MHz RAM With higher bandwidth, you get more of a boost in performance for improved multi-tasking.
- Intel Iris Xe graphics Impressive performance for creating, gaming, and entertainment. A new level of graphics performance and crisp, stunning visuals – with the convenience of a thin & light laptop.
- 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD storage Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive.
- Intel Evo Platform The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness and battery life. Enjoy amazing performance with the 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor. Experience vivid colors with Intel Iris Xe graphics. Stay productive with fast-charging, long-lasting battery.
- Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
2022 Acer Convertible 2-in-1 Chromebook-13inch Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen, Qualcomm 8-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Ram, 64GB eMMC SSD, Webcam, Chrome OS (Renewed) (Silver)
- 2x USB Type C, 1x USB Type A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Qualcomm 8-Core Processor, 4GB DDR4 Ram, 64GB eMMC SSD
- Chrome OS
- 13" Frameless FHD IPS Touchscreen Display with 360 Flip, Qualcomm Graphics
- IEEE 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 Combo
Lenovo - 2022 - Flex 5 - Chromebook 2-in-1 Laptop - Intel Celeron N5205U - 13.3" FHD Touch Display - 4GB RAM - 64GB Memory - Intel UHD Graphics - Chrome OS
- The 13-inch FHD touchscreen display gives you beautiful visuals while the narrow bezels minimize distractions Plus 2 user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display! You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write click or drag files right on the screen
- Work and play at home, school, or anywhere you go with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment found in the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5. Enjoy intelligent performance features that adapt to you and the things you do, for a more personalized, intuitive and responsive Chromebook experience
- Connect with the built-in webcam Bluetooth WiFi 2 USB Type-C ports 1 USB Type-A an audio jack and an SD card reader
- Use your Google account to quickly and easily access files videos music documents and more stored on the cloud from anywhere! With up to 10 hours* of battery life you can work from home or on the go
Lenovo Flex 5i 13 Chromebook 2-in-1 Laptop, Intel Core i3-1115G4, 8GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel UHD Graphics, 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Display, Chrome OS, Abyss Blue
- Efficient and always ready whether in tablet, tent, stand, laptop mode or any angle in between, the touchscreen Lenovo Flex 5i Chromebook delivers a slim and light 360° convertible design
- Up to 10 hours of battery life*, a webcam with privacy shutter, and enhanced stereo speakers and built-in amplifier certified by Waves Audio give you everything you need in a compact Chromebook
- Faster, simpler, and more secure, streamlined Chrome OS is packed with the latest features - thousands of apps are available on Google Play
- Watch and stream shows and videos with no distractions thanks to narrow bezels and wider viewing angles on the Full-HD IPS display
- The triple threat of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 11th Generation InteI Core processors lets you enjoy groundbreaking intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a more personalized, intuitive, and responsive Chromebook experience
Dell Latitude 7390 2-in-1 Laptop, 13.3" FHD WVA (1920 X 1080) Touchscreen, Intel Core i5-8350U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- Windows 10 Professional
- 512GB Solid State Drive
- Intel Core i5-8350U Processor (Quad Core, 6M Cache, 1.7GHz, Up to 3.4GHz, 15W)
- 13.3inch FHD WVA (1920 X 1080) Touch with Corning Gorilla Glass Camera & Microphone, WLAN Capable
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory
Lenovo - 2022 - IdeaPad Flex 5i - 2-in-1 Chromebook Laptop Computer - Intel Core i3 12th Gen - 13.3" FHD Touch Display - 8GB Memory - 128GB Storage - Chrome OS
- Laptop or tablet – why not both? With a 13" FHD touchscreen, you can use your Lenovo Chromebook the way that works best for you to browse online, listen to music, stream movies, or video chat with friends
- Watch and stream shows and videos with no distractions, thanks to the narrow bezels and wider viewing angles on the Full-HD IPS display
- The IdeaPad Flex 5i Chromebook is simple to use – just login to your Google account and you're ready to go with access to your email, documents, calendar, and more
- With the streamlined Chrome OS packed with the latest features, this convertible Chromebook offers a quick and nimble system response time
- The IdeaPad Flex 5i Chromebook streams audio that's surprisingly loud and clear for a compact device, thanks to its enhanced stereo speakers and built-in amplifier that's certified by Waves Audio
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop Intel Core i5-7300u, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3 inch Full HD (1920x1080) Touchscreen, Win10 Pro (Renewed)
- Display: 13.3" screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Do more with the Windows 10 Pro Operating system and Intel's premium Core i5 processor at 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 8GB Ram and up to 256GB SSD of data.
Newest Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop in Abyss Blue 13.3 FHD Touchscreen 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 up to 4.1Ghz 8GB DDR4 RAM 128GB SSD Intel Graphics Chrome OS (Renewed)
- 2x USB 3.1 (with Display and Power Delivery), 1x USB 3.1, and an audio jack, MicroSD expansion card slot. It also has the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 a fast, reliable connection
- 8GB DDR4 memory; 128GB Solid State Drive; Precision Touchpad; HD Webcam; Long Lasting battery
- The 13-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Portable and Ultra-thin design Chrome OS operating system; Intel 11th Gen Core i3-1115G4 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 2 cores) - Intel UHD Graphics; Backlit Keyboard; Webcam kill switch
2021 Dell Inspiron 7000 2-in-1 13.3" FHD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-1135G7, 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, HD Webcam, MaxxAudio, Windows 11, Silver
- 【8GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【512GB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- 【Backlit Keyboard with Fingerprint reader】allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting. 【Intel Iris Xe Graphics】with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. MaxxAudio Pro with Built-In Speakers & 720p HD Webcam with Privacy Shutter.
- 【13.3" FHD TouchScreen Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Narrow Border WVA screen.
- 【Windows 11 included】4-cell Lithium-ion Battery, 12.02” x 7.79” x 0.63”, 2.71 lbs. Ports: 1x USB Type A, 1x USB Type C, 1x Headphone jack, 1x HDMI, 1x SD card reader. Amazon Alexa Enabled; 360° flip-and-fold design; Fingerprint reader. Wireless-AX and Bluetooth, Silver.
Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 Laptop 13.3" WUXGA IPS Touchscreen (100% sRGB) AMD Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 5500U (Beats i7-10510U) 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Backlit Fingerprint HDMI USB-C Dolby Win11 Dark Teal + Pen
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader, Bluetooth 5.2, Stereo speakers, 2W x2, optimized with Dolby Atmos, FHD 1080p & IR Camera with Privacy Shutter, Up to 17 hours battery life【A Pen Included】
- 13.3" WUXGA (1920x1200) IPS 300nits Glossy, 100% sRGB, Dolby Vision, Touchscreen, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- Equipped With The Powerful and Fast AMD Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 5500U (Base Clock 2.1GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 4.0GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, 12 Threads)
- 2x USB-A 3.2 (One Always On), 2x USB-C 3.2 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4), 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x MicroSD card reader, 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm)
- 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
How to pick the right 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop
The right 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop is comfort. A 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 13 inch 2 in 1 laptop, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.