With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb.
The 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
SleekLighting E26 Standard Screw Base 13Watt CFL Light Bulb - 3 Pack, 5000 Kelvin for Pure White...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 4100k Cool White, 13W (60 Watt Equivalent), 900...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Sunlite 00807-SU Mini Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 13 Watts (60W Equivalent), Medium Base (E26), 900...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Sunlite 41155-SU Compact Fluorescent T2 Spiral Standard Household Energy Saving CFL Light Bulb, 13...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Philips LED 420091 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister (A19 Replacement) Household Light...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
13 Watt Compact Fluorescent Bulb - Warm White Light Bulb - Ultra Mini Spiral CFL Light Bulbs - 2700K...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
UL-Listed 13w Gu24 CFL Light Bulbs 2700k JACKYLED T2 Spiral Gu24 Base 2-Prong Light Bulb Warm White...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
60W Equivalent, Linkind A19 LED Light Bulb, 9W 2700K Soft White, 800 Lumens, E26 Base Non-Dimmable...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Feit Electric ESL13T/12 13-Watt Mini Twist Compact Fluorescent Lamps, 12-Pack
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Philips LED 417063 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Mini-Twister (A19 Replacement) Household...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb
Why Should You Use 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb
The 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
SleekLighting E26 Standard Screw Base 13Watt CFL Light Bulb - 3 Pack, 5000 Kelvin for Pure White Daylight and 800 Lumens (65 Watt Incandescent Light Bulb Equivalent) - UL Listed
- Energy efficient for lower electric bills! Help protect our planet’s resources with this energy-saving lightbulb and slash your energy bill, too! UL listed for your safety
- Great for task lighting in kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages and creates daylight in entryways and foyers, living and dining rooms, dens and offices, bedrooms and hallways. Use these spiral light bulbs in floor and table lamps, as well as ceiling fixtures and fans.
- 13 Watt fluorescent style light bulbs with bright Daylight white light and standard E26 screw-on base. 800 lumens is equivalent to the brightness of classic white light bulbs rated 65 watts, with CFL technology for an average bulb life of 10,000 hours
- When you need faux sunlight, turn to SleekLighting. We have various wattages, brightness levels and base styles for all of your lighting needs.
- 6-Month NO HASSLE FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. That’s right. Rest-assured with our generous warranty! We’re that confident in our products.
Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 4100k Cool White, 13W (60 Watt Equivalent), 900 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 4)
- ENERGY SAVING - Long lasting and consumes 75% less energy than incandescent and halogen light bulbs; RoHS Compliant
- PRODUCT FEATURES - Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a cool white colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS - 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts; 900 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours
- GENERAL PURPOSE LIGHTING - Brighten up your kitchen, bathroom, office or living room; Perfect for residential or commercial use
- USAGE - Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans
Sunlite 00807-SU Mini Spiral CFL Light Bulb, 13 Watts (60W Equivalent), Medium Base (E26), 900 Lumens, 10,000 Hour Life Span, UL Listed, 1 Count (Pack of 1), 65K-Daylight
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Using only 13 watts these compact fluorescent bulbs put out as much light as 60 watt incandescent bulbs. With a 10,000 hour life span these bulbs last up to 8 times longer than traditional bulbs.
- UL LISTED - Tested to meet UL's strict safety and design standards.
- MEDIUM BASE - Standard medium base (E26) works with a variety of lamps and fixtures.
- DAYLIGHT -Daylight color temperature (6500K) provides ample task lighting for kitchens, reading areas, offices, showrooms, workshops or anywhere you need bright light. 900 Lumen output.
- COMPACT FLUORESCENT - Sunlite CFL Mini Spiral Bulbs are an energy efficient, long life solution to your lighting needs. These compact fluorescent bulbs last longer than the standard incandescent and halogen bulbs
Sunlite 41155-SU Compact Fluorescent T2 Spiral Standard Household Energy Saving CFL Light Bulb, 13 Watt, (60W Eqivilant) GU24 Base, 27K-Warm White, 6 Pack, 2700K-Warm, 6 Count
- This highly efficient light bulb generates a wide and bright dome of 2700K warm white light at 900 lumens
- 2700K Color Temperature, Warm White Color, GU24 Base
- These spiral compact fluorescent bulbs lasts up to an astounding 10000 hours on averages, while out-performing the typical household incandescent bulbs in performance and energy saved
- High quality construction UL listed, energy saving, modern replacement fluorescent lamps sold at a consumer friendly price
- Perfect for the home, museums, restaurants, wedding venues, corporate and casual work spaces, and more
Philips LED 420091 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister (A19 Replacement) Household Light Bulb: 6500-Kelvin, 13-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Daylight Deluxe, 4-Pack
- Bright Daylight bulbs are perfect in almost any room
- Average lifetime: 9.1 years (based on 3 hours/day)
- Mini Twister bulbs are small so they fit in more fixtures and hide inside globes. Each bulb measures 3.75"
- Includes 4 Philips 13W Mini Twisters CFL light bulbs
- Standard medium E26 Base. 860 Lumens and 6500 Kelvin. Not dimmable
13 Watt Compact Fluorescent Bulb - Warm White Light Bulb - Ultra Mini Spiral CFL Light Bulbs - 2700K - E26 Base - 4 Pack - GoodBulb
- LONG-LASTING: Not only should a light give off the perfect glow but it should perform well and have a long lifespan. These bulbs have a lifespan of 10,000 hours based on 4 hours per day, so they don’t have to be replaced as often as normal incandescent lights or strips, which only last between 1,000 and 2,000 hours on average. This pack comes with four warm white light bulbs.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHT BULBS: GoodBulb’s Warm White CFL lights are 13 watt light bulbs. They may have a small wattage but they shine as bright as 60 watt incandescent light bulbs. They are durable and great for illuminating small and large areas. These warm white light bulbs are great for both work and relaxation.
- 2700K LIGHT BULB: These light bulbs give off exactly 2700K for optimal bright lighting. 2700K gives off a warm white light that won’t feel dim and dingy. No more light strips that give off orange rays or fluorescent bulbs with a green tinge. GoodBulb’s warm lights give off light that is close to natural daylight whether you are inside or outside.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: These ultra mini spiral bulbs have a standard E26 screw base, making installation a breeze! Simply install the bulb directly into a medium screw base lighting accessory or light fixture. No complicated sockets here! And with a screw base, E26 base bulbs are less likely to get stuck or break in the socket. GoodBulb’s fluorescent light bulbs are the smart and easy choice.
- VERSATILE LIGHTING: GoodBulb's 13 watt ultra mini spiral light bulbs are the perfect bulbs for most of your lighting needs. Use them in your lamps, ceiling light fixtures, or even your outdoor covered lights. This lightbulb can illuminate indoor and outdoor spaces. These bulbs will fit wherever a standard light bulb is appropriate.
UL-Listed 13w Gu24 CFL Light Bulbs 2700k JACKYLED T2 Spiral Gu24 Base 2-Prong Light Bulb Warm White Gu24 Fluorescent Light Bulbs Indoor Use (4-Pack)
- 【Easy to Use】 - You can easily twist into the lamp holder and light up in an instant with no strobe lights or noise.
- 【Application】 - GU24 T2 CFL light bulbs are perfect for both residential and commercial use. Prefect for kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, art galleries, general lighting, museums, restaurants, etc.
- 【Durable】 - Long life bulb can reduce the hassle of frequent replacement. With a long life of 10,000 hours, the JACKYLED GU24 T2 CFL light bulbs reduce the frequency of lamp replacement compared to standard incandescent bulbs, which have a lifespan of only 1,500 hours or less.
- 【Energy-efficient】 - These 13w 60Hz Gu24 CFL light bulbs are equivalent to 60W incandescent light bulbs. Its luminous efficiency is 65 lm/w, 2700k warm white color, saving 80% energy compared to a standard incandescent lamp.
- 【UL Product】- 4 pack JACKYLED Gu24 T2 CFL light bulbs are UL-listed and FCC certified.They made of a high-quality fire retardant materials (PBT) with high temperature resistant and color stability, which ensures your safe use.
60W Equivalent, Linkind A19 LED Light Bulb, 9W 2700K Soft White, 800 Lumens, E26 Base Non-Dimmable LED Light Bulb, Standard Replacement, UL Listed, 6-Pack
- 【Comfortable Soft White Light】-- The energy-efficient light bulbs emit 800 lumens of 2700K soft white light. The brightness is ideal for lighting up your living room, dining room, kitchen and anywhere which needs great lighting.
- 【Long lasting】-- These A19 60w equivalent light bulbs last 10 times longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime up to 15,000 hours (based on 3hrs/day of use).
- 【Promised Quality】-- UL Listed and FCC certification to guarantee world-class quality, non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue. You can use Linkind products without any worry.
- 【Not Dimmable】-- Linkind A19 LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases but DO NOT work with dimmer switch.
- 【Energy Efficient】-- Linkind A19 non-dimmable LED light bulbs save up to 85% energy by replacing 60W with 9W. Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy friendly home.
Feit Electric ESL13T/12 13-Watt Mini Twist Compact Fluorescent Lamps, 12-Pack
- UL Listed and Rohs compliant; CEC Title 20 Compliant
- 12 maintenance pack 60-Watt equivalent CFL uses only 13-Watt
- Non-Dimmable; 2700K Soft White; E26 Medium base
- Life: upto 9.1 years/10,000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- 900 lumen brightness
Philips LED 417063 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Mini-Twister (A19 Replacement) Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 9-Watt (40-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-Pack
- Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 40-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb.
- Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. Energy Star-certified with a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost.
- Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color.
How to pick the right 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb
The right 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb is comfort. A 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 13 watt standard medium base cfl bulb, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.