With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 135 inch pull down projector screen.
The 135 inch pull down projector screen are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 135 inch pull down projector screen for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Elite Screens Manual Series, 135-INCH 16:9, Pull Down Manual Projector Screen with AUTO LOCK, Movie...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual B, 135-INCH Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 16:9 Diag 4K 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual B Series, 135-INCH diag Pull Down Projector Screen 4:3 aspect ratio , 4K / 8K...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual, 135-inch 4:3, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Akia Screens 125 inch Motorized Electric Remote Controlled Drop Down Projector Screen 16:9 8K 4K HD...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
VIVOHOME 120 Inch Manual Pull Down Projector Screen, 1:1 HD Retractable Widescreen for Movie Home...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 135-INCH Projector Screen Diagonal 16:9 Diag Active 3D 4K 8K Ultra HD...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Akia Screens Fixed Frame Projector Screen 135inch 16:9 8K 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready Wall Mount CINEWHITE...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Motorized Projector Screen - DINAH 16:9 4K 3D HD 100 inch Electric Projector Screen Pull Down with...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual B 110-INCH 16:9 Diag Pull Down Projector Screen with Auto-Lock Mechanism 4K 8K...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 135 inch pull down projector screen
Why Should You Use 135 inch pull down projector screen
The 135 inch pull down projector screen aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 135 inch pull down projector screen:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
Elite Screens Manual Series, 135-INCH 16:9, Pull Down Manual Projector Screen with AUTO LOCK, Movie Home Theater 8K / 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready, 2-YEAR WARRANTY, M135XWH2
- Fast and easy installation. optional 6" and 12" l brackets available.
- 135-INCH diag, 16:9 aspect ratio. View size: 66.2" h x 117.7" w. Overall size: 77.2" h x 125.4" w x 2.7" d. WHITE CASE.
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty / 3-Year ENR-G by elite screens' an iso9001 manufacturer since 2004 and lifetime tech support by email, web chat or toll free phone call by elite's professional service team.
- Auto-locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, safely SLOW RETRACT, and screen landyard for easy operation.
- Screen material: MAXWHITE 2, 1.1 gain. Multi-layer Weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4k ultra hd and active 3d projection ready. Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified.
Elite Screens Manual B, 135-INCH Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 16:9 Diag 4K 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD Ready Home Theater Movie Office Presentation Projection Screen, M135H
- FEATURES: 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down
- SCREEN MATERIAL: MaxWhite 2, 1.1 Gain / FRONT Projection. Featuring a 180° Viewing Angle and Fully Black Backed. Compatible with Standard UHD/HD projectors
- WARRANTY: 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- SCREEN SIZE: 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.2" H x 117.2" W. Overall Size: 90.9" H x 126.0" W x 2.8" D. Black Case.
Elite Screens Manual B Series, 135-INCH diag Pull Down Projector Screen 4:3 aspect ratio , 4K / 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD Ready Home Cinema Theater Presentation Education, M135V
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- MaxWhite B screen material is durable and easy to clean
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
Elite Screens Manual, 135-inch 4:3, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M135UWV2
- 135-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 81.0" H x 108.0" W. Overall Size: 92.0" H x 114.4" W. Black Case.
Akia Screens 125 inch Motorized Electric Remote Controlled Drop Down Projector Screen 16:9 8K 4K HD 3D Retractable Ceiling Wall Mount Black Projection Screen Office Home Theater Movie AK-MOTORIZE125H
- 【SIZE】This projector screen is 125-inch Diagonal, 61.42-inch H x 109.05-inch W Viewing Size; 16:9 HD Format Aspect Ratio. Overall Extended Size: 78.23-inch H x 122.83-inch W with Black Metal Housing. *Not Compatible with Ultra Short Projector
- 【ETL/CE FCC CLASS B CERTIFICATION】US high quality safety regulation, to prevent fire or any electric issue many have. Arrives Fully Assembled, Plug and Play Ready, features a Durable Housing that Easily Installs to Your Wall or Ceiling with the Included Installation Kit. This 8k projector screen is easy to clean with soap and water.
- 【Akia WARRANTY & TECH SUPPORT】2 Year Manufactures Warranty by ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by U.S Based Professional Service Team.
- 【WHAT YOU WILL GET】Long Distance Radio Frequency Remote, and Wireless 12V Trigger to auto screen down/up with Projector on/off.
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction. Enjoy close to reality colorful presentations on Akia Screens. GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified UL 2818 for Safe Indoor Air Quality Product Emissions. Good for use in schools and medical institutions, reducing the risk of harmful odors or sensitive ingredients while protecting children and elders.
VIVOHOME 120 Inch Manual Pull Down Projector Screen, 1:1 HD Retractable Widescreen for Movie Home Theater Cinema Office Video Game
- NEW VISUAL FEAST - The unique properties of white plastic materials ensure that each incident light is reflected uniformly; A panoramic viewing angle of up to 160° and a 1:1 high gain allows you and your family to enjoy a private and customized IMAX movie screen; The screen supports 3D, 1080P, 4K, and Full HD images; The surface of the curtain is embossed with a matte coating, which effectively improves picture brightness and resists the interference of ambient light
- ATTENTION TO DETAILS - We grasp every detail needed for your screen; The edges of the screen is created through a special process, which does not roll or warp over time; The white plastic material is mildew and moisture-proof, which can be scrubbed and is easy to maintain; In order to facilitate your use, we have provided you with two methods of installation: wall and ceiling mounting make it easy to set up in any home
- MANUAL SELF-LOCKING POSITION SYSTEM - Manual screen innovative design self-locking torsion spring can accurately identify the subtle movements during opening and closing of the screen; Timely feedback to lock the screen to the specified position; Reduce pullback rebound and inaccurate positioning; The screen shaft uses high-purity lubricating oil, and the rotating structure is sealed and dust-proof and highly durable
- WIDELY USED - This portable projection screen is suitable for a variety of scenarios; Whether it is a workplace office, teaching training, or used as entertainment equipment, such as watching movies, home theater, playing games, karaoke, etc., it's definitely your best choice
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - Metal made screen casing better reduces the risk of deformation and damage whether in transportation or in use; White plastic material made screen with four-layer composite structure, and the surface is smooth and flat; The four-layer fiber structure does not expand and contract due to changes in external temperature and humidity, which effectively prevents the screen from wrinkling and deforming
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 135-INCH Projector Screen Diagonal 16:9 Diag Active 3D 4K 8K Ultra HD Ready Fixed Frame Home Movie Theater Black Projection Screen with Kit, SB135WH2, CineWhite® UHD-B
- 【INSTANT SETUP】: Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system - Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws.
- 【US Based Company Warranty】2-Year/3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens if purchased NEW, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email or Phone Call by Elite Screens' Professional Service Team.
- 【GET THE RIGHT SCREEN】: 135-INCH Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.1" H x 117.7" W. Overall Size: 70.9" H x 122.4" W x 1.6" D. Black Velvet Frame.
- 【SHARP & CLEAR IMAGERY】: Screen Material CineWhite UHD-B / 1.3 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- 【UPGRADED FEATURES】: 2.36" light weight aluminum frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theater like experience.
Akia Screens Fixed Frame Projector Screen 135inch 16:9 8K 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready Wall Mount CINEWHITE UHD-B 135" Projection Screen for Indoor Movie Video Home Theater Cinema Office AK-FF135WH2
- 【BLACK VELVET STURDY FRAME】- Fixed projector screen designed with 2.75" lightweight aluminum frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theater like experience. Sturdy aluminum frame covered in black velvet enhances overall appearance.
- 【TENSIONED PROJECTION SCREEN & EASY CLEANING】- ISF Certified CINEWHITE UHD-B Front Projection Screen Material, with 1.3 Gain for a Vivid Viewing Experience from Any Angle. Full Lambertian diffuser – no half gain drop. easy to clean with soap and water ; 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.1" H x 117.7" W.
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction. Enjoy close to reality colorful presentations on Akia Screens.
- 【ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION & WIDE VIEWING SIZE】- HDR projector screen compatible with 4K / 8K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection and HDR Ready. Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness. Features 180 degree viewing angle. The CineWhite UHD-B projection material is ISF certified for superior color reproduction with no color shift.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLE】- Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system - Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws. Easy set up projector screen! Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality. 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by U.S Based Professional Service Team.
Motorized Projector Screen - DINAH 16:9 4K 3D HD 100 inch Electric Projector Screen Pull Down with Wireless Remote Control, Wall/Ceiling Mounted Video Projection Screens for Indoor & Outdoor
- DINAH motorized projector screen provides you with higher safety, we can offers 2 YEARS QUALITY PROMISE, please contact us if you have any questions. Our customer service team will always react within 24 hours
- All-steel casing construction better reduces the risk of deformation and damage whether in transportation or use; quality projector screen is made of premium PVC matte makes it wrinkle free, easy to clean, flame-retardant and odorless, three-layer material pressed projection screen with black backing prevent light from penetrating the screen
- Our projection screen gives impeccable viewing experience due to 1.2 Gain, active 3D and 4K Ultra HD, decent size 16:9 aspect ratio, 160 degree wide viewing angle, perfect for home, schools, offices, weddings, church, or outdoor movie screenings; can be used for PowerPoint presentations and other displays
- No manual assembly required, can be easily installed, you can fix it on the wall directly with screws, or hang it on the ceiling with 2 expansion hooks
- DINAH motorized projector screen built-in ultra-quiet, energy-efficient motor can rise and fall smoothly. With remote control can make the screen go up or down conveniently and quickly within 82ft, and there is also a wall mountable control panel can control it.
Elite Screens Manual B 110-INCH 16:9 Diag Pull Down Projector Screen with Auto-Lock Mechanism 4K 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD Ready Home Theater Movie, M110H
- [US Based Company Warranty] 2-Year/3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens if purchased NEW, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email or Phone Call by Elite Screens' Professional Service Team.
- SCREEN MATERIAL: MaxWhite 2; 8K / 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready FRONT Projection Screen Material featuring a 180° Viewing Angle and 1.1 Gain. Fully Black Backed. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified. Compatible with Standard UHD/HD projectors.
- SIZE: 110-INCH Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 53.9" H x 96.1" W. Overall Size: 71.9" H x 103.0" W. Black Case.
- FEATURES: 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down
- FAST & EASY INSTALLATION. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
How to pick the right 135 inch pull down projector screen
The right 135 inch pull down projector screen for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 135 inch pull down projector screen that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 135 inch pull down projector screen, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 135 inch pull down projector screen offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 135 inch pull down projector screen.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 135 inch pull down projector screen. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 135 inch pull down projector screen have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 135 inch pull down projector screen is comfort. A 135 inch pull down projector screen comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 135 inch pull down projector screen, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 135 inch pull down projector screen and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 135 inch pull down projector screen for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 135 inch pull down projector screen.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 135 inch pull down projector screen. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 135 inch pull down projector screen can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 135 inch pull down projector screen
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 135 inch pull down projector screen right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 135 inch pull down projector screen, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.