With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 135 inch pull down projector screen.
The 135 inch pull down projector screen are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 135 inch pull down projector screen for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Elite Screens Manual Series, 135-INCH 16:9, Pull Down Manual Projector Screen with AUTO LOCK, Movie...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual B, 135-INCH Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 16:9 Diag 4K 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual, 135-inch 4:3, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Manual B Series, 135-INCH diag Pull Down Projector Screen 4:3 aspect ratio , 4K / 8K...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 135-INCH Projector Screen Diagonal 16:9 Diag Active 3D 4K 8K Ultra HD...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Outdoor Projection Screen 150 inch, Washable Projector Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Projector Screen 100 Inch 16:9 - Auto-Locking Portable Projection Screen for 4K 3D 1080P HD - Manual...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 Piece Home Theater Fixed Frame 4K / 8K Ultra HD, HDTV, HDR &...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Delux Screens (US Based Business) 135 inch 4K/8K Ultra HDR Projector Screen - Active 3D Ready - 6...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Mdbebbron 120 inch Projection Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screens for...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 135 inch pull down projector screen
Why Should You Use 135 inch pull down projector screen
The 135 inch pull down projector screen aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 135 inch pull down projector screen:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
Elite Screens Manual Series, 135-INCH 16:9, Pull Down Manual Projector Screen with AUTO LOCK, Movie Home Theater 8K / 4K Ultra HD 3D Ready, 2-YEAR WARRANTY, M135XWH2
- Fast and easy installation. optional 6" and 12" l brackets available.
- 135-INCH diag, 16:9 aspect ratio. View size: 66.2" h x 117.7" w. Overall size: 77.2" h x 125.4" w x 2.7" d. WHITE CASE.
- Auto-locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, safely SLOW RETRACT, and screen landyard for easy operation.
- Screen material: MAXWHITE 2, 1.1 gain. Multi-layer Weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4k ultra hd and active 3d projection ready. Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified.
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty / 3-Year ENR-G by elite screens' an iso9001 manufacturer since 2004 and lifetime tech support by email, web chat or toll free phone call by elite's professional service team.
Elite Screens Manual B, 135-INCH Manual Pull Down Projector Screen 16:9 Diag 4K 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD Ready Home Theater Movie Office Presentation Projection Screen, M135H
- SCREEN MATERIAL: MaxWhite 2, 1.1 Gain / FRONT Projection. Featuring a 180° Viewing Angle and Fully Black Backed. Compatible with Standard UHD/HD projectors
- Easily installs to wall or ceiling. Mounting Kit Included (Wood screws x2, Dry wall anchor x2)
- FEATURES: 2-inch interval auto-lock mechanism that allow for various height settings and a screen lanyard for easy pull down
- SCREEN SIZE: 135-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.2" H x 117.2" W. Overall Size: 90.9" H x 126.0" W x 2.8" D. Black Case.
- WARRANTY: 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
Elite Screens Manual, 135-inch 4:3, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M135UWV2
- 135-inch Diagonal, 4:3 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 81.0" H x 108.0" W. Overall Size: 92.0" H x 114.4" W. Black Case.
Elite Screens Manual B Series, 135-INCH diag Pull Down Projector Screen 4:3 aspect ratio , 4K / 8K 3D Ultra HDR HD Ready Home Cinema Theater Presentation Education, M135V
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- MaxWhite B screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
Elite Screens Sable Frame B2 135-INCH Projector Screen Diagonal 16:9 Diag Active 3D 4K 8K Ultra HD Ready Fixed Frame Home Movie Theater Black Projection Screen with Kit, SB135WH2, CineWhite® UHD-B
- 【INSTANT SETUP】: Easily sets up via the tensioned rod and spring system - Comes with everything you need including the sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors, and screws.
- 【US Based Company Warranty】2-Year/3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens if purchased NEW, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email or Phone Call by Elite Screens' Professional Service Team.
- 【SHARP & CLEAR IMAGERY】: Screen Material CineWhite UHD-B / 1.3 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with Standard, Short Throw, UHD/HD projectors.
- 【GET THE RIGHT SCREEN】: 135-INCH Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 66.1" H x 117.7" W. Overall Size: 70.9" H x 122.4" W x 1.6" D. Black Velvet Frame.
- 【UPGRADED FEATURES】: 2.36" light weight aluminum frame with dense black velvet finish made to absorb projector overshoot while increases picture contrast for a polished theater like experience.
Outdoor Projection Screen 150 inch, Washable Projector Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screen for Home Theater Outdoor Indoor Support Double Sided Projection…
- ➤Movie Screen Design: The Unique projector screen is 150 inches in 16:9 Screen format, 160° but over viewing angle, Provides a 132" 73"Viewing area. Suitable for manual projector screens
- ➤ Movie Screen Fabric 100%: Used white soft touch, projector screen are thickened and smooth, no crease projector screen nontransparent, providing brighter colors, Strictly controlling the quality, White screen for projector Support outdoor projector screen.
- ➤Portable/Functional: Portable projector screens are a compact all-in-one, lightweight and foldable design for easy portability, you can fold the Projection Screen to put it in a backpack or suitcase.
- ➤Professional After: sales Service - our projection screens also can be used as a gift to your family, friends, and lovers. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with our Video Projection Screen, then we will make every effort to resolve them for you.
- ➤Wide Application: The outside for home theater, education, offices, media, theatre, beach, travel, patio, room classroom, or gaming outside, for projector screen outdoor.
Projector Screen 100 Inch 16:9 - Auto-Locking Portable Projection Screen for 4K 3D 1080P HD - Manual Projector Screen Pull Down for Indoor Outdoor Home Theater Office Movies by PERLESMITH
- ENHANCED IMAGE QUALITY: This outdoor/indoor projector screen supports 3D, 1080P, 4K and full HD image. Helps to keep 3D effects more vivid, stereoscopic and enhances the action of a film. Feels like you are part of the movie : -)
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Our light projector screen allows flexible positioning, easy setup, and fast assembly. Can be mounted to the wall and ceiling. These two mounting installation methods meet your needs, which can keep screen stable and bring a better viewing experience
- PREMIUM PVC MATERIAL: Made with heavy-duty black PVC backing material that can eliminate light penetration to maintain a crisp and bold picture. The projection screen is easy to clean with water to keep it dust-free and bright for your images.
- SMOOTH AUTO-LOCKING MECHANISM: Portable projector screen is equipped with a convenient auto-locking mechanism. You can easily reach the height you want, roll it up and save space. Great for indoor and outdoor use.
- HUGE MANUAL PROJECTOR SCREEN: Our 100 inch projector screen easily pulls down and is built with a high quality matte white screen provides 16: 9 aspect ratio, 1. 2 gain and an exceptionally wide viewing angle at 150 degrees with no resolution loss at any viewing angle. The projection screen is easy to clean with water.
Silver Ticket Products STR Series 6 Piece Home Theater Fixed Frame 4K / 8K Ultra HD, HDTV, HDR & Active 3D Movie Projection Screen, 16:9 Format, 135" Diagonal, White Material STR-169135
- Wall Mounted Fixed Frame Projection Screen (Overall Size 70.75" Tall x 122.25" Wide) (Viewing Area 135" Diagonal x 66" Tall x 117.5" Wide) No option for Legs or Stands with this product. Recommended for projectors with Native 16:9 Resolution
- Some UST projectors are not compatible with the STR frame. If using a UST projector it is recommended to purchase the S7 frame series.
- Before purchasing, project an image on wall to determine the size works for the projector and watch the step by step instructional video listed.
- 2 3/8" heavy duty beveled aluminum frame wrapped in light-absorbing black velvet material for a beautifully crisp viewing image; Enjoy beautiful movies, pictures, and games in FULL HD, 4K / 8K and Active 3D
- Quick and easy assembly with tensioning rod system ensures that you can bring cinema-quality entertainment to your home in just a few minutes. Secure top and bottom mounting brackets that allow horizontal adjustment
Delux Screens (US Based Business) 135 inch 4K/8K Ultra HDR Projector Screen - Active 3D Ready - 6 Piece Fixed Frame - Home Theater Movie Projection Screen - PVC Matte White - Velvet Border 135" 16:9
- Shop Risk Free: Whether it’s in a home, school, office, bar/restaurant Delux Screens wants you to get the most from your videos! If you aren’t satisfied with your large projector screen, contact our customer service team and take advantage of our money back guarantee. We provide best in class 3 YEAR WARRANTY with over 15 years of manufacturing experience and is an ISO9001 certified manufacturer since 2003.
- Movie Projector Screen: Transform your home into your personal theater with a fixed projector screen! At 135” diagonally with a 160-degree viewing angle and a 1.1 Gain. The WhiteOut surface is Active 3D ready and allows you to enjoy your videos in full 4K Ultra HD.
- Sleek and Stylish: At 66” x 118", our movie screen allows you to experience your movies like never before! The frame is made from light weigh aluminum. It is bordered by 2.7” of premium quality black velvet. The frame is not only sleek and sophisticated, but it also absorbs projection overshoot for better viewing.
- Premium Quality: For a uniform, no-wrinkle viewing experience, look no further than our PVC WhiteOut screen! This incredible material beautifully renders colors and contrast, making it a must-have for film and TV-lovers. It’s flat, smooth and easy to clean by gently whipping it down with soap and water.
- Easy to Install: Complete with sliding wall brackets, drywall anchors and screws, you have everything you need for hassle-free installation! Using double support bars, our home projector screen is quick and easy to assemble and remains securely in place. Step-By-Step easy to follow installation video included.
Mdbebbron 120 inch Projection Screen 16:9 Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projector Movies Screens for Home Theater Outdoor Indoor Support Double Sided Projection
- WIDE APPLICATION - Ideal choice for home theater movie,office,education, conference room presentation, public display, outdoor movie and more
- EASY TO SET UP – The Projection Screen can be fastened easily with hooks, ropes, bracket, nails, double side tape on the wall/mount.
- FORMAT AND SIZE - 16:9 screen format, diagonal 120" offer 104" x 58" viewing area
- ANTI-CREASE AND HIGH ABSORBANCE MATERIAL - Made with natural Polyester fabric that The projection is sharper and brighter than most other projection screens, The Projection Screen are thicken and smooth, no wrinkle when folded / crushed.
- CONVENIENT TO STORAGE AND CARRY - Compact one-piece,lightweight and folding design. You can fold the screen in small size and put it in your backpack or suitcase
How to pick the right 135 inch pull down projector screen
The right 135 inch pull down projector screen for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 135 inch pull down projector screen that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 135 inch pull down projector screen, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 135 inch pull down projector screen offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 135 inch pull down projector screen.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 135 inch pull down projector screen. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 135 inch pull down projector screen have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 135 inch pull down projector screen is comfort. A 135 inch pull down projector screen comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 135 inch pull down projector screen, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 135 inch pull down projector screen and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 135 inch pull down projector screen for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 135 inch pull down projector screen.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 135 inch pull down projector screen. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 135 inch pull down projector screen can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 135 inch pull down projector screen
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 135 inch pull down projector screen right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 135 inch pull down projector screen, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.