With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 14 inch business laptop.
The 14 inch business laptop are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 14 inch business laptop for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Lenovo V14 Business Laptop, 14" Full HD Display, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
HP 14" Home and Business Laptop Ryzen 3-3200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, Dual-Core up to 3.50 GHz,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
2022 HP 14" FHD Laptop for Business and Student, AMD Ryzen3 3250U (up to 3.5 GHz), 16GB RAM, 1TB...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Dell Latitude 3420 Business Laptop, 14" HD (1366 x 768) Non-Touch, Intel Celeron 6305, 16GB Ram,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
HP Elitebook 840 G5 14-inch FHD (1920x1080) Business Laptop (Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM,...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD | Backlit...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
2021 HP 14 inch HD Laptop Newest for Business and Student, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (Beat i5-7200U),...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Home & Business Laptop (Intel core i7-1165G7 4-Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
TUMI - Voyageur Sheryl Business Laptop Tote - 14 Inch Computer Bag for Women - Black
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
HP Notebook Laptop for Student & Business, 14" HD Screen, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor, 16GB RAM,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 14 inch business laptop
Why Should You Use 14 inch business laptop
The 14 inch business laptop aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 14 inch business laptop:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
Lenovo V14 Business Laptop, 14" Full HD Display, Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RJ-45, Windows 11 Pro, Black
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB-A 2.0, 1 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone/mic combo, 1 x Power connector, 1 x Kensington Nano Security Slot; Dolby Audio; Webcam
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Intel Smart Cache, Base Frequency at 2.40 GHz, Up to 4.20 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 【High-Speed RAM And Enormous Space】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer.
- 【Display】14" FHD (1920 x 1080), antiglare display
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Pro - Get all the features of Windows 11 Home operating system plus enterprise-grade security, powerful management tools like single sign-on, and enhanced productivity with remote desktop and Cortana
HP 14" Home and Business Laptop Ryzen 3-3200U, 8GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SSD, Dual-Core up to 3.50 GHz, Vega 3 Graphics, RJ-45, USB-C, 4K Output HDMI, Bluetooth, Webcam, 1366x768, Win 10
- hp 14 inch laptop
2022 HP 14" FHD Laptop for Business and Student, AMD Ryzen3 3250U (up to 3.5 GHz), 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, Ethernet, Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Fast Charge, Win10, w/Ghost Manta Accessories
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 【AMD Ryzen Mobile Processor】 AMD Ryzen 3 3250U,Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying stunning HD visuals
- 【High-definition display】 HP 14.0-inch diagonal Full HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit
- 【Upgraded storage to 1TB HDD+128GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files
Dell Latitude 3420 Business Laptop, 14" HD (1366 x 768) Non-Touch, Intel Celeron 6305, 16GB Ram, 500GB HDD, Webcam, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- Factory Refurbished ; 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty; Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.
- 14 inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare 220-nits Non-Touch Display ; Intel UHD Graphics
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work like new. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 16GB Ram; 500GB HDD
- Intel Celeron 6305 Processor (Dual Core, 1.80GHz, 4MB Cache)
HP Elitebook 840 G5 14-inch FHD (1920x1080) Business Laptop (Intel Quad-Core i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SS USB Type-C, HDMI, Windows 11 Pro (Renewed) …
- USB Type-C Thunderbolt | Wireless-AC (2x2) + Bluetooth v4.2 | Lightweight and thin only 0.74" and 3.25 lbs
- 14 Inch FHD Anti-Glare (1920x1080) (NON-TOUCH) 72% sRGB Color Ramut Ultra Wide-viewing Angle (UWVA) eDP +PSR, Slim Design| Integrated UHD Graphics 620 - Max Support 4K (4096x2304) at 60 Hz
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM; Storage: 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- ntel 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz Processor (up to 3.40GHz, 4 cores 8 threads, 6MB Cache)
- Windows 11 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, small business, and education.
Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD | Backlit Keyboard | Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HDMI, VGA, Type-C, USB 3.1, Headphone, RJ-45
- Includes: Computer, Power Supply, Warranty Instruction.
- Operating System: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit Multi-Language Support English/French/Spanish.
- Dell Latitude 5480 | 14 inch Business Laptop | Intel i5-6300U up to 3.0GHz | 8GB DDR4 | 256GB SSD
2021 HP 14 inch HD Laptop Newest for Business and Student, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (Beat i5-7200U), 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10 w/HESVAP 3in1 Accessories
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life means you can transition from morning meetings to evening entertainment without plugging in.
- AMD Athlon Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics. AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz). Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode, You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 512GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Gives you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. Weighs 3.24 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size.
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Home & Business Laptop (Intel core i7-1165G7 4-Core, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe, 14.0" Full HD (1920x1080), FP, WiFi 6, BT 5.1, Win 10 Pro) with Hub
- 【Powerful Performance with Intel Core i7-1165G7 Quad Core】 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 2.80GHz Processor (upto 4.7 GHz, 12MB Cache, 4-Cores) ; Intel Iris Xe Integrated Graphics, .
- Includes Dockztorm USB Hub(Special Edition Portable Docztorm Data Hub;Super Speedy Data Syn Rate upto 5Gbps)
- 【High Speed and Multitasking】 16GB DDR4 SODIMM; 65W Power Supply, 3-Cell 45 WHr Battery; Black Color, .
- 【Upgraded】 Seal is opened for Hardware/Software upgrade only to enhance performance. 14.0" Full HD (1920x1080) 60Hz non Touch IPS Display; Wi-Fi 6 AX201 Wifi, Bluetooth 5.1, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), 720p HD Webcam, Fingerprint Security System, Keyboard, .
- 【Enormous Storage】 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD; USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, Thunderbolt 4 (Type-C), No Optical Drive, Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack., Windows 10 Pro-64., 1 Year Manufacturer warranty from GreatPriceTech (Professionally upgraded by GreatPriceTech)
TUMI - Voyageur Sheryl Business Laptop Tote - 14 Inch Computer Bag for Women - Black
- MATERIAL: Nylon
- DIMENSIONS: Dimensions in inches: 11" x 17" x 7"; Weight in pounds: 2 lbs
- EXTERNAL FEATURES: Zip entry to center compartment, magnetic snap closure for front and back compartments, zip entry to padded laptop compartment (14”), front straight zip pocket with locking zipper pull, quick-access phone pocket with snap, leather handles, monogrammable detachable leather dangler/key ring, back slip pocket with magnetic snap converts into Add-a-Bag sleeve, 4 metal feet
- INTERNAL FEATURES: Tablet pocket, 3 media pockets, zip pocket, card pocket, pen pocket, key leash, TUMI Tracer
HP Notebook Laptop for Student & Business, 14" HD Screen, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Webcam, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 11 Home, Natural Silver
- 【POWERFUL PROCESSOR】 AMD Ryzen 3 3250U uplifts your performance and seamlessly manages multitask with accelerated power and efficiency
- 【SUFFICIENT PORTS】2 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C; 1 x HDMI; 1 x SD, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo meet every daily & business needs
- 【TRANSPORTABLE】 Easily tote around this small 14 inch laptop wherever you go whether you're traveling to your favorite café or flying around the world
- 【QUALITY SCREEN】14" HD (1366 x 768) Micro-edge Display provides astonishing HD visual qualities
- 【DURABLE AND RELIABLE】The newest 2022 HP 14" notebook laptop is durable and reliable - perfect for everyday use, which ensures that you can stay productive all day long
How to pick the right 14 inch business laptop
The right 14 inch business laptop for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 14 inch business laptop that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 14 inch business laptop, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 14 inch business laptop offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 14 inch business laptop.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 14 inch business laptop. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 14 inch business laptop have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 14 inch business laptop is comfort. A 14 inch business laptop comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 14 inch business laptop, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 14 inch business laptop and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 14 inch business laptop for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 14 inch business laptop.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 14 inch business laptop. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 14 inch business laptop can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 14 inch business laptop
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 14 inch business laptop right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 14 inch business laptop, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.