With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 1440p 120hz monitors.
The 1440p 120hz monitors are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 1440p 120hz monitors for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 144Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Sceptre IPS 27" QHD 2560 x 1440p LED Monitor DisplayPort HDMI up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium 99%...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Sceptre 35" UltraWide Curved QHD Monitor 3440 x 1440p up to 120Hz HDR400 99% sRGB 300 Lux PIP PBP...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2780Q 27" QHD 1440p 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor | FreeSync Premium | HDRi |USB-C│Remote...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
LG 32GN63T-B 32'' Ultragear QHD 165Hz HDR10 Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility and AMD...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
ViewSonic OMNI VX2768-2KPC-MHD 27 Inch Curved 1440p 1ms 144Hz Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
SAMSUNG 32” Odyssey G5 Gaming Monitor, WQHD (2560x1440), 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display Port,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
LG 32GN650-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MBR,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 1440p 120hz monitors
Why Should You Use 1440p 120hz monitors
The 1440p 120hz monitors aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 1440p 120hz monitors:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 144Hz, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, Adaptive-Sync, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- 31.5 inch wqhd (2560x1440) 1800r curved hdr display with ultrafast 144hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Marathon ready with asus eye care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive game visual & game plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9
- Asus extreme low motion blur sync (elmb sync) technology enables a 1ms response time (mprt) together with adaptive sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
Sceptre IPS 27" QHD 2560 x 1440p LED Monitor DisplayPort HDMI up to 165Hz AMD FreeSync Premium 99% sRGB Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2021 (E275B-QPT168)
- up to 300 Lux Brightness: Detect impressively subtle & robust color variations with 300 cd/m² brightness.
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: With AMD FreeSync Premium, gamers enjoy smooth video & seamless on the spot movement in fast-paced games.The graphic card and monitor refresh rates are synchronized to eliminate tearing and stuttering.
- up to 165Hz Refresh Rate: Stay above the pack with 165Hz, giving you an edge in performance as frames transition instantly.
- 99% sRGB: With 99% sRGB, this monitor offers a wider color gamut than most conventional monitors, giving deeper colors and defining features.
Sceptre 35" UltraWide Curved QHD Monitor 3440 x 1440p up to 120Hz HDR400 99% sRGB 300 Lux PIP PBP Build-in Speakers (C355B-QUN168)
- Picture in Picture: Picture In Picture allows our users to multitask and overlay a secondary source to display anything you desire. Expand your workflow with our Sceptre Ultrawide Gaming monitor.
- HDR400: HDR400 (High Dynamic Range) enhances dynamic contrast ratio, illuminating colors up to 50% brighter than SDR while displaying profoundly clear dark colors.
- Ultrawide Display: Sceptre's 21:9 UltraWide curved monitor immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 35 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
BenQ MOBIUZ EX2780Q 27" QHD 1440p 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor | FreeSync Premium | HDRi |USB-C│Remote Control│2.1 Channel Sound 5W subwoofer│ Eye-Care
- STUNNING IMAGE QUALITY: 2K QHD 2560x1440 resolution; IPS panel; USB-C, HDMI, DP connectivity; 16:9 aspect ratiole panel with 95% DCI-P3 Color Space
- EYE CARE: Auto-adjusts brightness and color temperature by screen content and ambient light conditions, eliminates screen flickers, filters harmful blue light
- GAMING MONITOR BOOSTS: FreeSync Premium, HDRi, and 144Hz refresh rate for smooth, clear, vivid images
- CONSOLE-COMPATIBLE: Game on Xbox Series X at 1440p at 120Hz
- EASY CONTROL: Use a remote control, 5-way navigator, or volume wheel to adjust your settings quickly
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
LG 32GN63T-B 32'' Ultragear QHD 165Hz HDR10 Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility and AMD FreeSync Premium (Renewed)
- 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms MBR
- Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium
- 32'' QHD (2560 x 1440) Display HDR10
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium - Black
- 27” qhd (2560 x 1440) ips display
- Nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W - 48W
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- Srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
ViewSonic OMNI VX2768-2KPC-MHD 27 Inch Curved 1440p 1ms 144Hz Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, HDMI and Display Port
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: Fast 1ms response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, DisplayPort Cable, and Quick Start Guide
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- CURVED DESIGN: Immersive 1500R curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid color, and incredible detail in 2K resolution
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
SAMSUNG 32” Odyssey G5 Gaming Monitor, WQHD (2560x1440), 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display Port, AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10, LC32G55TQWNXZA, Black
- EXPRESS 144hz REFRESH RATE: Get more than double your potential frame production with the Odyssey G5; With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
- AWE-INSPIRING GRAPHICS WITH HDR10: A kaleidoscope of shades brings game scenes to life more vibrantly than ever before; Uncover the secrets hiding in the shadows with deep dark blacks, luminous whites, and outstandingly detailed resolution
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction or your enemy’s; With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Features adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency; Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike; Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images; Experience a fuller view with more space to take in the action
LG 32GN650-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MBR, HDR 10, sRGB 95% Color Gamut, AMD FreeSync – Black
- 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Tilt,Height,Pivot Adjustable Stand
- 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display
- AMD FreeSync
- SRGB 95% Color Gamut with HDR 10
How to pick the right 1440p 120hz monitors
The right 1440p 120hz monitors for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 1440p 120hz monitors that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 1440p 120hz monitors, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 1440p 120hz monitors offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 1440p 120hz monitors.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 1440p 120hz monitors. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 1440p 120hz monitors have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 1440p 120hz monitors is comfort. A 1440p 120hz monitors comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 1440p 120hz monitors, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 1440p 120hz monitors and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 1440p 120hz monitors for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 1440p 120hz monitors.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 1440p 120hz monitors. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 1440p 120hz monitors can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 1440p 120hz monitors
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 1440p 120hz monitors right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 1440p 120hz monitors, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.