With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 1440p 144hz gaming monitor.
The 1440p 144hz gaming monitor are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 1440p 144hz gaming monitor for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560x1440) Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz),...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
ViewSonic OMNI VX2768-2KP-MHD 27 Inch 1440p 1ms 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium, Eye...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
LG 32GN650-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MBR,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
KOORUI QHD Curved 27 Inch Monitor, Fast VA Computer Gaming Monitor(2560 * 1440P, R1800, 144Hz, 1ms,...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
CRUA 27" 1440P IPS 144HZ/165HZ Gaming Monitor,QHD 2K 1.5ms,100% sRGB Color Gamut Professional...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 1440p 144hz gaming monitor
Why Should You Use 1440p 144hz gaming monitor
The 1440p 144hz gaming monitor aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 1440p 144hz gaming monitor:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
SAMSUNG Odyssey G5 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560x1440) Gaming Monitor, 144Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, Display Port, FreeSync Premium (LC27G55TQWNXZA)
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Effortlessly smooth gameplay. AMD FreeSync Premium features adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency. Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
- EXPRESS 144Hz REFRESH RATE: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5. With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI , BLACK
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Brightness(typ) is 300nits
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DP and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates for low latency, stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
LG 27GN800-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27" QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display, IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium - Black
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W - 48W
- 27” qhd (2560 x 1440) ips display
- Display technology: LED
- Nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
ViewSonic OMNI VX2768-2KP-MHD 27 Inch 1440p 1ms 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium, Eye Care, HDMI and DisplayPort
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: An IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- COMFORTABLE GAMING: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, and HDMI Cable
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD (2560x1440p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
LG 32GN650-B Ultragear Gaming Monitor 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display, 165Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms MBR, HDR 10, sRGB 95% Color Gamut, AMD FreeSync – Black
- AMD FreeSync
- 165Hz Refresh Rate with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- 32” QHD (2560 x 1440) Display
- SRGB 95% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Tilt,Height,Pivot Adjustable Stand
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, 3-Yr Zero Dead Pixel
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible) with quick release stand
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- DisplayPort 2x HDMI 2.0 VGA inputs with Audio line-out for convenience (1xDP and 1xHDMI cables included)
- AOC RE-SPAWNED 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage coverage
KOORUI QHD Curved 27 Inch Monitor, Fast VA Computer Gaming Monitor(2560 * 1440P, R1800, 144Hz, 1ms, DCI-P3 85%, DP+HDMI, Game Mode, Eye Protection, Rocker Button), Narrow Bezel on Three Sides
- 【Enhancing the Game Experience】The game OSD provides a variety of player-centered game modes (FPS/RPG). In addition, you can make settings according to your style, such as black equalizer function, backlight adjustment function when the image is bright, and game picture optimization function. It can be connected to devices with audio output, used to connect HDMI 1.4 + HDMI2.0 + Displayport 1.2 input terminals, HD cameras, laptops, XBOX, PS and other audio devices. The game is more shocking!
- 【Wide Viewing Angle VA LED Gaming Monitor】This PC monitor features a high-quality VA panel with both picture quality and color rendering, making images brighter and more lifelike. With an ultra-wide angle of 178°, the brightness and color of the screen will not change even when viewed from an angle. With a 2mm narrow bezel design, the screen is wider and more immersive. Best of all, flicker-free and blue light-free features reduce eye strain.
- 【Support AMD FreeSync Technology! 】Up to 144Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology synchronize GPU and display refresh rate to prevent tearing (image shift) and freezing (screen capture) for crisp video playback, and provides a smooth, tear-free gaming experience with incredible image quality
- 【Curved gaming monitor】144Hz high refresh rate 27-inch ultra-high-definition (2560*1440) curved gaming monitor, 1800R curvature, you can enjoy the cinematic look and feel on the spot. Response speed 1ms MPRT provides comfortable and immersive gaming experience for professional gamers and fast mobile games. The new OSD menu makes it easier to use. Not only the stylish design, but also -5 degree to 15 degree angle adjustment reduce fatigue even after long-term use.
- 【Important Features/After-sale Service】Model 27E6QC, screen ratio 16:9, dynamic contrast ratio 20 million:1, 85% DCI-P3 color gamut, maximum color 16.7 million colors, net weight 5.1 kg, machine size 612.2*452.9*185.1mm, with 1.5m DP cable, audio Audio output interface. 3 Years Product Warranty: 3 years free returns and exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please feel free to contact us.
CRUA 27" 1440P IPS 144HZ/165HZ Gaming Monitor,QHD 2K 1.5ms,100% sRGB Color Gamut Professional Computer Monitors,Free sync Supported,3-Side Borderless and VESA Mountable(HDMI,DP)-Machine Black
- 【Immersive picture quality】：Professional 27 inch monitor 100% sRGB color gamut, 280cd/m² brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio static,Gaming monitor can largely view at 178° . If you need an immersive gaming and movie experience, this is the right choice for you.
- 【Multiple Scenario Connections 】：PC monitors for your latest gaming consoles, laptop, for business and work from home in multiple meetings, entertainment, photo editing, conferencing video call, designing, analyzing data, Adapt to a variety of usage scenarios to meet your needs(HDMI * 2/DP * 2).
- 【Warranty Policy: Quality problems are returned and exchanged free of charge within one month, and provides with a one-year warranty for free,except return shipping fee.
- 【165HZ Gaming Monitor 】：27 inch 2560 x 1440P,ultra-fast 165Hz refresh rate,1.5ms Response time,Adaptive Sync,eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates,Designed for immersive experience players.
- 【1440P 144hz Monitor】：27 inch 2k IPS monitor, QHD 2560 x 1440P with frameless design, Adjustable angle -5° to 15°,Monitor aspect ratio - 16:9,VESA 100*100 installable design, for added utility of wise space management.
How to pick the right 1440p 144hz gaming monitor
The right 1440p 144hz gaming monitor for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 1440p 144hz gaming monitor that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 1440p 144hz gaming monitor, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 1440p 144hz gaming monitor offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 1440p 144hz gaming monitor.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 1440p 144hz gaming monitor. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 1440p 144hz gaming monitor have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 1440p 144hz gaming monitor is comfort. A 1440p 144hz gaming monitor comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 1440p 144hz gaming monitor, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 1440p 144hz gaming monitor and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 1440p 144hz gaming monitor for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 1440p 144hz gaming monitor.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 1440p 144hz gaming monitor. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 1440p 144hz gaming monitor can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 1440p 144hz gaming monitor
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 1440p 144hz gaming monitor right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 1440p 144hz gaming monitor, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.