With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best 144hz 1080p monitors.
The 144hz 1080p monitors are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best 144hz 1080p monitors for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
LG 24GN600-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, 1ms (GtG) Response...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
CRUA 24 inch 144hz/165hz Curved Gaming Monitor，FHD 1080P Frameless Computer Monitor，Support AMD...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
ASUS TUF Gaming 27” 1080P Gaming Monitor (VG277Q1A) - Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
AOC 27G2 27" Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible +...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Philips Computer Monitors Frameless Monitor, Full HD IPS, 124% sRGB, FreeSync 144Hz, VESA, Black, 24...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Gawfolk 24 Inch Gaming Monitor 144Hz, FHD 1080P LED Computer Monitor with Eye-Care Technology, IPS...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411K 24-Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P | Smaller Base | Ergonomic Stand | XL...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
GTEK 165Hz Gaming Monitor IPS, 24 Inch Frameless Display Full HD 1920 x 1080P, IPS Technology 1ms,...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best 144hz 1080p monitors
Why Should You Use 144hz 1080p monitors
The 144hz 1080p monitors aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a 144hz 1080p monitors:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Variation in color, style & designs
- Make operations and processes more efficient.
- Dramatically reduce costs and waste.
LG 24GN600-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 24" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display, 1ms (GtG) Response Time, 144Hz Refresh Rate, AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10, 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time & 144Hz Refresh Rate
- AMD FreeSync Premium
- 24” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Display
ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
CRUA 24 inch 144hz/165hz Curved Gaming Monitor，FHD 1080P Frameless Computer Monitor，Support AMD freesync Low Motion Blur, Eye Care, VESA, DisplayPort, HDMI, Black
- 【Multiple Techical】: Flicker-Free technology，Blue Light Filter，FreeSync better adapt to the needs of gaming and business.
- 【Modern Design】: Body thickness no more than 1 cm,3-sided bezel-less screen. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Easily connect to your gaming console, computer, PC, laptop or multi-monitor setups include HDMI cable, power cable，User Manual and stand.
- 【Warranty Policy】: Quality problems are returned and exchanged free of charge within one month, and provides with a one-year warranty for free,except return shipping fee.
- 【Realistic View】: LED backlight gaming Monitor FHD (1920x1080p) resolution display with eye-care technology ,curvature 2800R,144/165Hz refresh rate and 2ms response time support most scenarios , HDMI support 120HZ , please choose Dp cable support 144HZ/ 165HZ.
- 【Excellent Color】: 250cd/m2 8bit,16.7 Million color gamut with 3000: 1 dynamic contrast and 95% sRGB provides you rich colors & capture more image details.
ASUS TUF Gaming 27” 1080P Gaming Monitor (VG277Q1A) - Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, FreeSync Premium, Shadow Boost, Eye Care, HDMI, DisplayPort, Tilt Adjustable
- What’s in the box: HDMI cable, DisplayPort cable, Power cord, Warranty card, Quick Start Guide
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
AOC 27G2 27" Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible + Adaptive-Sync, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee, Black/Red
- Power Source:100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
- Re-spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort 2x HDMI 1.4 1x VGA inputs (1x HDMI & 1x DP cables included)
- 27" AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
Philips Computer Monitors Frameless Monitor, Full HD IPS, 124% sRGB, FreeSync 144Hz, VESA, Black, 24 inch Full hd (242E1GSJ)
- Philips 24-Inch Class (23.8-inch viewable) Computer Gaming Monitor, 144Hz Full HD 1920x1080 Res, VA, 1ms, LED Monitor
- 4 Year Advanced Replacement
- Rapid 1ms response and 144Hz refresh rate
- HDMI and DP input
- 3-sided frameless design
Gawfolk 24 Inch Gaming Monitor 144Hz, FHD 1080P LED Computer Monitor with Eye-Care Technology, IPS Display 100% sRGB, HDMI, DP, VESA Wall Mounting, Machine Black
- Warranty Policy: Your monitor can be returned or exchanged free of charge within 30 days if it has quality problems. We also provide with a one-year warranty for free (exclusive of shipping fee). If you have any question when use the monitor please feel free to contact us whenever.
- Smooth, Fast Visuals – 24 inch IPS monitor, up to 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync for smoothest competitive gameplay. 1.5ms response time with overdrive for a smooth picture, which will eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Eye Saver Mode – Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and dizziness. Gawfolk PC Monitor is sure an ideal choice for you to work on your documents, play games or watch movies more comfortably and easily for long hours.
- 24 Inch 144Hz Monitor – 1980 x 1080 IPS monitor, adjustable angle -5°to 15°(±2°), Monitor aspect ratio 16:9, VESA 100*100 installable design. HDMI (up to 120Hz), DP ports accelerate refresh rate up to 144Hz.
- Vivid imagery – Our IPS panel for wide viewing angles and vivid colors with 300 cd/m²brightness and 76%NTSC overtop 100% sRGB reveals an amazing brightness across a wide gamut, providing you a more vibrant and true display of color in every image.
LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 - Black
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- Radeon free Sync technology
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) - 24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
BenQ ZOWIE XL2411K 24-Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P | Smaller Base | Ergonomic Stand | XL Setting to Share | Customizable Quick Menu | DyAc | 120Hz Compatible for PS5 and Xbox series X
- Smaller base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
- Black eQualizer and Color Vibrance enhances visual clarity and customized color settings
- Warranty: 3 years
- Supports 120Hz gaming on consoles (PS5 & Xbox Series X)
- 144Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience
GTEK 165Hz Gaming Monitor IPS, 24 Inch Frameless Display Full HD 1920 x 1080P, IPS Technology 1ms, Supports 144Hz HDR, FreeSync, DisplayPort/HDMI, VESA - F2465P
- FREE-SYNC: Free Sync technology provides variable refresh rates that decreases lag and motion blur to create a stutter and tear free advantage in first person shooters, racers and real-time strategy games
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: Fiercely designed and constructed for the perfect gaming platform with less wasted room from your monitor. With the ultra-thin bezel design, multi-monitor setups are seamless and connected
- ULTRA-FAST: Our ultra fast screens eliminate image tearing, smearing and motion blur to create advantages for all gamers and allows for perfectly smooth game or picture motion; creating advantages for split second decisions when gaming
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The broad range of available connections for the gaming monitor is DisplayPort, HDMI. The wide range of connectivity allow for laptops, computers and gaming consoles to easily connect
- ESPORT DISPLAY: 24 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 165Hz (supports 144Hz) refresh rate and 1ms response time defeats ghosting and provides an immersive gaming experience at the highest tier in FPS and other real-time games
How to pick the right 144hz 1080p monitors
The right 144hz 1080p monitors for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend and missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the 144hz 1080p monitors that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy 144hz 1080p monitors, You Should Think About It
Think about what the 144hz 1080p monitors offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying 144hz 1080p monitors.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small 144hz 1080p monitors. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger 144hz 1080p monitors have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a 144hz 1080p monitors is comfort. A 144hz 1080p monitors comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a 144hz 1080p monitors, you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap 144hz 1080p monitors and expensive ones. Therefore, before buying, you should check the price and compare it with other products. The best 144hz 1080p monitors for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive 144hz 1080p monitors.
Brand plays a big part in choosing 144hz 1080p monitors. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A 144hz 1080p monitors can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying 144hz 1080p monitors
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your 144hz 1080p monitors right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your 144hz 1080p monitors, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.