We spent hours researching to determine ten of the best exhaust fan with humidity sensors on the market today. Finally, depending on the model you purchase and your own individual needs, any of these listed exhaust fan with humidity sensors should provide additional features to enhance overall versatility. Features like sturdiness, better performance, an ultra-thin design, and various connectivity options can all be incredibly useful. The best exhaust fan with humidity sensors offers you these and other great features regardless of how you intend to use it. Keep reading to learn more about the best exhaust fan with humidity sensors to purchase today. This way, you can find the best option for your needs.
Best exhaust fan with humidity sensors: Editor’s Choice
Top 10 Best exhaust fan with humidity sensors to Buy
Our experts conducted many individual tests to help you find the best exhaust fan with humidity sensors for your needs and budget. To determine which exhaust fan with humidity sensors is the best, we performed extensive research and evaluated the top models currently on the market. We then bought the most promising models available and compared their performance against each other, grading them in some weighted rating metrics:
- Ease of use
- Value for money
- Size and weight
- Warranty policy
- Customer service, and more.
1. Homewerks 7136-02HW Bathroom Vent Fan with Automatic Humidity Sensor and Powerful Exhaust Ventilation Fan for Large Room 140 CFM Whisper Quiet 1.0 Sone Energy Star
- Sensor detects humidity level in the room to turn bath fan on/off
- 140 CFM is perfect for rooms up to 140 sq. ft. and provides powerful airflow
- Exhaust fan operates quietly at only 1.0 sone
- Fan starts automatically when the fan is in humidity sensing mode
- Red and green LED indicator lights to show humidity control and speed modes
Additional Info :
2. Leviton IPHS5-1LW Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control , 3A, Single Pole, White
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- 600W Incandescent, 150W LED/CFL, 4 Amp Inductive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- 400VA Magnetic Low Voltage/Flourescent, 1/6th HP (3-Amp) fan
Additional Info :
3. Delta BreezSlim SLM70H 13.1W Exhaust Bath Fan with Humidity Sensor
- Energy Star qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- In humidity sensing mode, the Fan will start when humidity is above 60%, and will stop when humidity is below 60% automatically
- UL approved for Ceiling or wall mount installation, the only 7.5 inch x 7.25 inch small size bath Fan in the market
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans, quiet operation at 2.0 sones
- Energy efficiency rating approximately 5.8 CFM/watt, blue and Amber LED indicator light to show humidity sensor and full speed modes
- Blue and Amber LED indicator light to show humidity sensor and full speed modes
Additional Info :
|Color||With Humidity Sensor|
4. Panasonic FV-0510VSC1 WhisperValue DC Ventilation Fan with Condensation Sensor for Humidity Control, 50-80-100 CFM, Energy Star Certified Energy-Saving Ceiling or Wall Mount Bathroom Fan for the Home
- Smart Ventilation: ECM motor with SmartFlow technology senses static pressure for ideal CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector: Select desired airflow from 50, 80, 110 CFM
- Built-in Condensation Sensor to control bathroom moisture
- Slimmest Design: The 3-3/8-inch housing depth is the slimmest design available
- Long Life: High-quality components and permanently lubricated motors for long life
Additional Info :
5. [New Generation] Humidity Sensor Switch, Ortis in-Wall Bathroom Fan Automated Control Switch, Air Moisture Detection, Neutral Wire Required, White, 120V/220V
- NEW GENERATION: We update a critical opition for minimum run time, you can setting for how long the fan runs in auto/manual mode, default time is 1 min (1 min – 60 min)
- DEHUMIDIFICATION FUNCTION: Our Ortis humidity sensor fan switch uses a microprocessor combined with the advanced digital sensing technology. To detect the humidy level in the bathroom and automatically turn on the exhaust fan for ventilation, keep your bathroom dry and clean, creating a healthy environment for you and your family. It also has humidification function. When the weather is dry, it can be used by connecting the humidifier
- AUTO/MANUAL MODE: When set to automatic mode, it can automatically detects the humidity in the room and turns on the bathroom fans, it will automatically stop when the moisture value you set is reached. When set to manual mode, press ”M ” button, you can turn on the fan; Press ”M ” button again, the fan can be turned off or run 1 min to automatically turn off
- EASY TO SEE: Our in-wall humidity sensor & fan control uses LCD screen, displays real-time humidity value. It is easy for you to view and manage the humidity level of the bathroom. The button can also be locked to avoid touching by mistake
- NO DISTURB AT NIGHT: Are you still worried about that the loud exhaust fans at night will cause you to have trouble sleeping? Our wall humidity sensor switch for bathroom fan can manually set the time off fan operation at night about 4-16h, enough time to ensure you a good night’s sleep. And will return to automatic mode when the time arrives, you no longer need to manually set, make your life more healthier and easier
- WIDE APPLICATION: The moisture sensor switch are perfect for bathrooms, laundry rooms, basemenst, garage, pantry or any other location high levels of humidity. The humidifying function can be used in your bedroom, living room, etc. When in non-operating mode, the blue light will turn off, you no longer worry about it will trouble you. Support 110/220V, neutral wire is required
6. Bathroom Ventilation and Exhaust Fan with Humidity sensor,110CFM 0.8 Sones with 6inch Duct,Tech Drive
- Very quiet bathroom fan (0.8 sones) and Strong air movement (110CFM) for bathroom up to 110 Sq. Ft. Recommened for use in large room
- Heavy housing size: 10.32 in x 10.32 in x 8.0 in with 6 in duct, ceiling mounting Opening: 10.8in x 10.5in
- Two operation options: 1. Manual mode-The RED LED indicator lights, the fan will run continuously in this mode. 2. Humidity sensing mode- The LED indicator light will be green. In this mode the fan will automatically turn on when the humidity level in the room is above 60%.
- Low profile white grill cover, Perfect for the center spacing of 12-inch ceiling joists and It can attaching the fan Housing mounts to the ceiling joists (spacing between16 in.- 24 in) using suspension brackets.
- UL and HVI certified for performance assurance.Acceptable for use over a bathtub or shower when installed in a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
Additional Info :
7. Broan-NuTone AER110SLW Roomside Humidity Sensing Exhaust Round Flat Panel LED Light, White, Energy Star Certified, 110 CFM, 1.5 Sones Bath Fan
- HIGH-QUALITY HUMIDITY SENSING FAN: Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan operates with 110 CFM and 1.5 Sones to help control air quality is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 105 sq. ft.
- EFFICIENT: Powerful humidity sensing ventilation removes moisture and reduces the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths at 110 CFM, so your surroundings will always be comfortable
- EASY INSTALLATION: Roomside easy to install sturdy, easy, four-point mounting directly to the joist provides the easiest installation on the market
- LED LIGHTING: Dimmable integrated LED module is energy efficient and brightens up any room
- THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Backed by a three year limited warranty for your convenience
Additional Info :
8. Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. VFB25AEH BreezSignature Humidity Sensor Fan, 130 CFM, White
- Noise level of 2.0 sones
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability
- Easily switch in and out of humidity sensing mode by toggling wall switch
- ENERGY STAR qualified for efficient cost-saving operation
- Precision engineered with DC brushless motor for extended reliability, this fan will outlast many household appliances
- 0.36 A
Additional Info :
9. Homewerks 7146-80-MS Bathroom Fan Integrated Dimmable LED Light Humidity Sensor Exhaust Ventilation 1.5 Sones 80 CFM, Smart Motion White
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerks bath fan with LED Light motion sensor ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 1.5 sones at 80 CFM which means it’s whisper quiet during operation and able to handle bathrooms up to 80 square feet.
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation.
- DESIGN AND FEATURES: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring motion sensing 15 Watt LED Light that automatically turn on and off and adjusts between light and night light modes. The Humidity Sensor will turn the bath fan off when relative humidity is less than 60%. Light and Fan can be controlled manually with included LED Wall switch.
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-3/4 in x (W) 7-1/2 x (H) 7-5/16 in. Housing Dimensions: (L) 7-1/2 in x (W) 7-1/4 in x (H) 7 in. Duct Diameter 4 Inches.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
Additional Info :
|Color||Smart Motion White|
10. AC Infinity AIRLIFT T14, Shutter Exhaust Fan 14″ with Temperature Humidity Controller, Bluetooth App – Wall Mount Ventilation and Cooling for Sheds, Attics, Workshops
- A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces.
- Dynamic temperature and humidity programming, with timers, grow cycles, scheduling, minimum speed.
- Connect with our app via Bluetooth to access advance programs, alarms, notifications, and view climate data.
- Features steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust.
- Fan Size: 14” | Dimensions: 16.93 x 16.93 x 8.1 in. | Airflow: 1513 CFM | Noise: 68 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
Additional Info :
Buying Guide for exhaust fan with humidity sensors
When you start shopping for a exhaust fan with humidity sensors, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the number of potential choices. This is especially true when choosing exhaust fan with humidity sensors for your needs. So many products, so many brands, and so many new features that claim to do so much for you. Since most of us don’t have the time to research every choice thoroughly, we make good-enough purchases without pausing to consider whether it’s the best option. It’s worth looking for something that fits your budget and meets your needs. The truth is buying a product means thinking about a lot of factors.
Before you buy exhaust fan with humidity sensors, you should ask yourself these questions:
- Why do you want to buy it?
- How good is the product?
- Is it worth buying it?
- How much should I spend on this product?
- What features do I want?
- Is there a cheaper alternative to something that has more features?
- Is the price point reasonable?
The best way to find a good product is to follow some tips.
- First of all, you should know what you want. It is very important to define your needs before buying anything.
- Always read customer reviews about products you are interested in buying. This will help you ensure that the product suits your needs and expectations.
- Check if the product has any defects or flaws that may be problematic for you, like if it has many negative reviews from previous customers.
- If possible, try out the product yourself before deciding whether to buy it!
When making a exhaust fan with humidity sensors purchase, the factors that go into making that decision can be complicated and confusing. As you consider what to buy, try to keep these factors in mind:
Quality of the product
The quality of the product is very important because it determines how long it will last. You want something that will last a long time, so you don’t have to buy another one soon. The quality of the exhaust fan with humidity sensors also affects its price, so if you want something of high quality, you will have to pay more. You should be able to tell if a particular product is of good quality just by looking at it. If it looks cheap and flimsy, don’t buy it. It might break down after using it for a little while.
Features are added benefits that make something unique or special compared to other similar exhaust fan with humidity sensors on the market. For example, if you buy a product with more memory than most other products in its price range, then this would be a feature that makes it stand out from all the rest! The more features there are in a product, the more expensive it will be because it takes more time and effort to develop them all! However, sometimes very simple features can make something much easier to use, so don’t ignore them just because they’re not flashy! Ask yourself what you need.
The material used to build
The material of a exhaust fan with humidity sensors is one of the most important things you need to focus on. You should go for exhaust fan with humidity sensors made from good quality materials. This is because they are durable and last longer than those made from poor-quality materials. You should also check if any chemicals or substances are used in making the product. The best products have no harmful substances and are safe for human use.
The cost is the most important thing that comes to mind when people think about buying exhaust fan with humidity sensors. This is because most people want to get as much as they can for their money.
It can be tempting to just go for the expensive option available but consider whether it’ll be worth your money. Is there a cheaper alternative that does the same thing as you want? Will you use something often enough to warrant its price? You might find that even though something costs more at first glance, buying it will save you money in the long run because of its quality or longevity.
You can make an informed decision if you know the price range of the product you want to buy and compare it with other similar products.
You should also check out the brand of the product before buying it. This is because many people have trusted some brands over time while others have not been tested yet. You can go through reviews about the brand on different websites or social media platforms before buying anything from them so that you can be sure that they are reliable and offer good customer care services as well as after-sales services if needed at any given time in the future when your product fails to work properly due to any reason whatsoever such as malfunctioning after using it for some time or even during its manufacturing period as well.
You should read reviews about the product before buying it from any online store. By reading reviews, you will be able to know what other people think about your desired product. If there are many positive comments on the review page, chances are high that it is a good quality exhaust fan with humidity sensors and worth buying. If there are negative comments on the review page, chances are high that this particular item might be defective or not up to your expectations and standards.