With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best bosch 17025 alternatives.
The bosch 17025 alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best bosch 17025 alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Bosch 17025 Oxygen Sensor
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Bosch 0258017025 Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 (17025)
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
LSU 4.9 Lambda WideBand O2 Oxygen Sensor | for AEM 30-4110 30-0300 30-0310 - X Series AFR Inline...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 5 Wire Wide Band Replacement AFR O2 Sensor Replaces # Bosch LSU...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Replacement LSU 4.9 Lambda Wide Band O2 Oxygen Sensor - Replaces 17025, 0258017025 - Compatible with...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
0258017025 0258017209 Replacement for Air Fuel Ratio Sensor,Oxygen 02 Sensor 5-Wire LSF 4.9 Wideband...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Oxygen O2 Sensor 17025 LSU 4.9 5-Wire WideBand Lambda Oxygen Sensor for 2011-2015 Ford Toyota Honda...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Automotive-leader 17025 LSU 4.9 5-Wire WideBand JSB-7025 Oxygen Sensor for 2011-2015 Ford toyota...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
DAVRPES 17025 LSU 4.9 WideBand Oxygen Sensor PLX AEM 0258017025 30-4110 30-0300 30-0310 For...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 Replace for AFR O2 Sensor Bosch LSU 4.9 17025 0258017025...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best bosch 17025 & Alternatives
Why Should You Use bosch 17025 alternatives
The bosch 17025 alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a bosch 17025 alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
Bosch 17025 Oxygen Sensor
- Robust sensor design increases sensor longevity
- Seared protection tube due to 100% functional quality test
- Bosch Premium Wideband A/F Oxygen (O2) Sensors are designed for use with aftermarket high performance wideband kits
- True Direct-fit' OE connectors and harness; threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound right out of the box
- Advanced Wideband sensing element for an exact air/fuel measurement vs. a typical oxygen sensor which simply sends a rich or lean signal
Bosch 0258017025 Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 (17025)
- Every single Oxygen Sensor is 100 percent tested throughout the entire manufacturing process for worry free, out-of-the-box performance.
- Designed with high quality materials to meet or exceed OEM Specifications.
- Product is backed by 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty!.
- New Oxygen Sensor in box. Please verify your year, make and model or contact us before pruchasing.
LSU 4.9 Lambda WideBand O2 Oxygen Sensor | for AEM 30-4110 30-0300 30-0310 - X Series AFR Inline Controller - UEGO A/F Ratio Wideband 02 Gauge | Replace# 17025, 0258017025
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】Our wideband sensor use a more sophisticated sensing element that provides a signal that is proportional to the amount of oxygen in the exhaust, helps ensure your engine is constantly monitored and operating efficiently, while maximizing performance
- 【REPLACE OE NUMBER】17025, 0258017025, 304110, 300300, 300310. A lot of buyers brought the wrong A/F gauge sensor because they don't pay attention to the plug and the length of the sensor. Please check these 2 features before purchase
- 【FITS】AEM Wideband Controllers with part numbers 30-4110 Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge, 30-0300 X-Series Digital Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge, 30-0310 X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller | Most 4.9 LSU Wideband Controller Gauge
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Durability matters, that is why our o2 sensor is crafted from high temperature resistant material for quicker response times. Double laser-welded stainless steel body is totally submersible to seal tight for long life
- 【12-MONTH WARRANTY】If the AEM wide band lambda sensor fails, stops working or any other problems, you can contact us through amazon message to apply the service of carefree REPLACEMENT or REFUND
Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 5 Wire Wide Band Replacement AFR O2 Sensor Replaces # Bosch LSU 4,9 17025 and 0258017025 Compatible with AEM 30-4110 Wideband Kit (0258017025, The Picture Color)
- 【Service】If you have any questions or the items you received with problems, contact us directly, we'll provide you with some professional suggestions within 24 hours.
- 【Interchange Part No.】Rplaces # Bosch 17025 0258017025
- 【Performance】The metal shroud doesnot look as shiny as other Oxygen Sensors. Because it is made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material. And every single item is heated at 1562℉. The high temperature also mskes it stands wear and tear.
- 【Function】This Air Ratio lambda sensor can improve engine efficiency performance and fuel economy, reduce CO2 and other harmful emissions, extend expensive Catalytic Converter life.
- 【Fitment OEM】250-25031,06E906265C,022906262AE,022906262AM,022906262BL,022906262CH,06A906262CC,06A906262CG,06A906262DA,06A906262DE,06E906265C,07C906262BB,07C906262BE,07C906262BM,07C906262BN,07C906262CF,07C906262CG,1K0998262N,25025026,25025033,25025037,25025073,314023,7481607,75007,81607,90220,97060612401,2R0906261,51154080001,75070,65038,LB1930,LEB975,WG140763
Replacement LSU 4.9 Lambda Wide Band O2 Oxygen Sensor - Replaces 17025, 0258017025 - Compatible with AEM 30-4110, 30-0300, 30-0310 - X Series AFR Inline Controller - UEGO Air and Fuel Ratio Wideband
- Lifetime Warranty - This replacement Oxygen Sensor comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your vehicle simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money and take advantage of our lifetime warranty.
- Replaces Part# 17025, 0258017025, 304110, 300300, 300310 which also is also compatible with AEM Wideband Controllers with part numbers 30-4110 Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge, 30-0300 - X Series Digital Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge, 30-0310 - X Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller.
- Replacement LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor - Or Lambda Sensor measures the amount or proportion of oxygen mixed in the fuel of your vehicle which is essential in the proper operation of your catalytic converter. The vehicle then determines whether it is necessary to adjust for it perform properly.
- Compatible Replacement for AEM AFR Gauge & Controllers - LSU 4.9 Wideband Controllers Gauges. This replacement Air Fuel Ratio Lambda Sensor helps improve engine performance and fuel efficiency by reducing CO2 and other harmful emissions which extends the life of your Catalytic converter.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine Oxygen Sensor. It is a direct replacement manufactured by AA Ignition and will match or exceed factory specifications and is built to withstand high temperature environment for longer durability.
0258017025 0258017209 Replacement for Air Fuel Ratio Sensor,Oxygen 02 Sensor 5-Wire LSF 4.9 Wideband 30-2004 LSU 4.9 17025
- Manufacturer Part Number:0258017025, 0258017209
- Interchange Part Number: LSU4.9, 17025, LSU 4.9, 17025
- Package Content：1Pcs Oxygen Sensor
- Oxygen 02 Sensor 5-Wire LSF 4.9 Wideband 30-2004 LSU 4.9 17025
- Type:Wideband Oxygen Sensor，Direct Replacement，Wire Length:34.5 inch
Oxygen O2 Sensor 17025 LSU 4.9 5-Wire WideBand Lambda Oxygen Sensor for 2011-2015 Ford Toyota Honda Chevrolet PLX AEM 30-2004 0258017025 X Series AFR Inline Controller UEG
- ▲If you have any questions, please tell us and we will give you satisfactory solutions in time.
- ▲ Fast Shipment.
- ▲Fitment Info In The Product description. Please confirm the model, displacement and year of your car before purchasing to avoid the extra losses.
- ▲Easy Installation. It could correctly replace the original parts.
- ▲ Tested Before On Sale.
Automotive-leader 17025 LSU 4.9 5-Wire WideBand JSB-7025 Oxygen Sensor for 2011-2015 Ford toyota honda Chevy PLX AEM 30-4110 0258017025 X Series AFR Inline Controller UEGO Air Fuel Ratio 02 Gauge
- 【Direct Fit Application】17025 wideband oxygen sensor replacement for 2011-2015 Ford Toyota Honda Chevrolet PLX AEM 30-4110 0258017025 X Series
- 【Feature】100% Brand New High Quality Aftermarket Oxygen Sensor.
- 【Placement on Vehicle】▲Upstream ▲5-Wire ▲Total Length : 1000mm.
- 【Service Guaranteed】Must pass a rigorous professional practice loading test before sale and shipment. 100% satisfaction after sale services and technical assistance. Please rest assured to purchase.If you have any questions, contact with us, we will reply you in 24 hours and offer the solve way for you.Hope you have a good shopping!
- 【Warranty】2 Years.Heated. (Improve fuel efficiency , Stable performance , Durable)
DAVRPES 17025 LSU 4.9 WideBand Oxygen Sensor PLX AEM 0258017025 30-4110 30-0300 30-0310 For Chevrolet Ford Honda Toyota 5 Wires X Series AFR Inline Controller UEGO Air and Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit Sensor…
- ➤ Quality Comparable to OEM ➜▼Upstream ▼Wire Amount : 5 Wires ▼Total Length : 1000mm.
- ➤ Warranty Period ➜▼ 2-Year. ▼Efficient, Fuel-saving and Environmental Protection, Maximizing Power and Solving Faults.
- ➤ Replace Part No. ➜17025｜0258017025｜30-4110｜30-2004｜30-0300｜30-0310｜300300｜JSB-7025
- ➤ After-sales Service Guarantee ➜100% professional aftermarket automotive oxygen sensor. If there are any problems within 2 years after the product is sold, or if you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us. A professional customer service specialist who is always on line to help you solve your questions and protect you Gebang Auto Parts Store DAVRPES Brand shopping experience.
- ➤ Compatible Models ➜17025 upstream air fuel ratio wideband sensor suitable for 2013-2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L 1.8L 2.0L; 2014-2015 Ford Escape 1.6L 2.0L 2.5L ; 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta 1.6L; 2014-2015 Honda Accord 2.0L 2.4L; 2014-2015 Honda Civic 1.8L; 2014-2015 Honda CR-V 2.4L; 2014-2015 Honda Odyssey 3.5L; 2014-2015 Toyota Camry 2.5L; 2014-2015 Toyota Corolla 1.8L; 2014-2015 Toyota RAV4 2.5L
Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor LSU 4.9 Replace for AFR O2 Sensor Bosch LSU 4.9 17025 0258017025 Compatible for AEM 30-4110 30-0300 30-0310 Wideband Kit X Series AFR Inline Controller
- ★【Function】This Air Ratio lambda sensor can improve engine efficiency perFormance and fuel economy reduce CO2 and other harmful emissions extend expensive Catalytic Converter life.
- ★ Made of high-quality material For long-lasting durability.
- ★【OE Number】0258017025 17025 Bosch 17025
- ★【Package Including】(1 Pack)Premium Wideband A/F Oxygen (O2) Sensors are designed For use For aftermarket high perFormance wideband kits
- ★【PerFormance】The metal shroud doesnot look as shiny as other Oxygen Sensors. Because it is made of SUS310 high temperature resistant material. And every single item is heated at 1562℉. The high temperature also mskes it stands wear and tear.
How to pick the right bosch 17025 alternative
The right bosch 17025 alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the bosch 17025 alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy bosch 17025, You Should Think About It
Think about what the bosch 17025 offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying bosch 17025.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small bosch 17025. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger bosch 17025 have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a bosch 17025 is comfort. A bosch 17025 comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a bosch 17025 , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap bosch 17025 and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best bosch 17025 for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive bosch 17025.
Brand plays a big part in choosing bosch 17025. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A bosch 17025 can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying bosch 17025
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your bosch 17025 right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your bosch 17025, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.