With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best oculus link cable alternatives.
The oculus link cable alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best oculus link cable alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Syntech Link Cable 16 FT Compatible with Quest2 Accessories and PC/Steam VR, High Speed PC Data...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Quest 2 Link Cable - Virtual Reality Headset Cable for Quest 2 and Quest - 16FT (5M) - PC VR
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable 16FT, Kuject VR Headset Cable for Oculus Quest 2 / Quest 1,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Amavasion Link Cable 16FT/5M Compatible with Meta/Oculus Quest 2 Accessories and PC/Steam VR, High...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
KIWI design Link Cable 16FT Compatible with Quest 2 Accessories, USB 3.0 to Type-C VR Headset Cable...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable,20 ft(6M) Oculus Link Cable High Speed Data Transfer USB C 3.2 Gen1 Cable...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
KRX Link Cable Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 20ft, Fast Charing & PC Data Transfer USB C 3.2 Gen1...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
for Quest Oculus Link Cable, 16ft Quest 2 VR Headset Cables for PC, Occulus Two Rift Long Data 5M...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Compatible with Oculus Link Cable 10ft, DHH USB 3.2 Gen1, USB C to A, High Speed Data Transfer &...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable 20ft/6M, AkoaDa for Oculus Link Cable, 90 Degree Angled High Speed...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best oculus link cable & Alternatives
Why Should You Use oculus link cable alternatives
The oculus link cable alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a oculus link cable alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
Syntech Link Cable 16 FT Compatible with Quest2 Accessories and PC/Steam VR, High Speed PC Data Transfer, USB 3.0 to USB C Cable for VR Headset and Gaming PC
- Compatible with Quest2 Accessories: Syntech link cable connects Quest2 to a gaming PC so that you can play all Rift apps and Steam VR games, providing perfect PC VR experience. The color and design of the cable match perfectly with the Quest2 headset.
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service: This link cable can bend freely without breaking by using durable materials, having good flexibility, stretch resistance, and abrasion resistance. We provide a USER GUIDE tutorial to help you smoothly enable cable link and provide solutions for some of the problems you may encounter while using wired link. In addition, Syntech provides LIFETIME WARRANTY and Friendly Customer Service Support for this link cable.
- Flexible and Comfortable: This 16 ft long cable gives you maximum freedom of movement without being restricted while immersed in the VR world. At the same time, considering the users' experience, the regular USB C port is especially changed to L Shaped design to enhance customers’ comfort.
- Super Cost-effective: Syntech Link Cable combining the two advantages of length and excellent connection performance will make you feel good value for money. As a reminder, the charging current will decrease as the cable length increases, so we do not recommend using this cable to charge your Quest2. Additionally, to enhance your VR experience, we do not recommend using this cable when the Quest2 is at a low battery level.
- Excellent Link Performance: This cable supports USB 3.0 transmission speed. Stable and fast data synchronization working with sustained and reliable current brings you a smooth VR gaming experience. The attached velcro strap fixes the cable and Quest2 to prevent disconnection during movement. Note: When connecting to your computer, please insert this USB 3.0 cable into the USB A 3.1/ USB A 3.0 port.
Quest 2 Link Cable - Virtual Reality Headset Cable for Quest 2 and Quest - 16FT (5M) - PC VR
- Duck, bob and weave more easily thanks to a fiber optic core that retains lightness and flexibility relative to copper-based cables.
- Premium Meta Quest materials, colors and finish.
- The actively powered USB-C cable charges your headset’s built-in battery as you play, so it’s ready to go as soon as you go cable-free.
- Enjoy effortless compatibility with official Meta Quest hardware and accessories (sold separately).
- Keep your experience flowing smoothly. Capable of up to 5Gbps, the Link Cable has all the capacity you need for a premium VR experience
Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable 16FT, Kuject VR Headset Cable for Oculus Quest 2 / Quest 1, USB 3.0 Type C to C High Speed Data Transfer Charging Cord for Gaming PC & USB C Chargers
- Experience more games: The Kuject link cable connects to Quest 1/2 to PC and lets you play all Rift S and Steam VR games. Kuject accessories of Oculus allowing you to explore a broader virtual world
- High Throughput - Tested at over 2000 Mbit/s data transfer rate with low latency and minimal signal loss, you can experience your PC's maximum render quality without distortion
- Strong and Durable - Port shell made of high-quality alloy will not get hot after a long-time use. 8mm toughness TPU material allows our link cable to bend freely without breaking
- Long Enough and Flexible - 16-feet-long link cable allows you to move freely without by restricted when playing games and watching movies or listening to music, bringing a good experience
- Straight Plus Right-Angle Port Design - The charger end is straight port, the quest 2 end is right-angle port, this link cable for Oculus quest 2 does not block your face
Amavasion Link Cable 16FT/5M Compatible with Meta/Oculus Quest 2 Accessories and PC/Steam VR, High Speed PC Data Transfer, USB 3.0 to USB C Cable for VR Headset and Gaming PC (Black 16FT)
- Amavasion Link Cable Lighter and thinner Cable with low latency and minimal signal loss - The Link connects VR gaming to PC so you can play a wide range of VR Headset apps and games，at the same time can charge the VR headset.
- High Speed Charging And Data Transfer- Tested at over 5Gbps Data Transfer Rate With Amavasion link USB-A to USB-C(LINK SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE)
- The Link Cable- The ergonomic design reaches 16FT length and lightweight, flexible design provides more freedom of movement than most VR headset cables for a good experience.
- End 90 Degree Angle- USB C 90 Degree Angle End so it doesn't stick out & is easy to use VR headset. It's more convenient and more comfortable for playing games,watching video.
- [Note] Please use compatible Gaming PC, and update the application on your PC and the Operation System of your VR Headset to the latest version. If link cable can't work, please log-out the application of VR Headset and re-login or turn off the power of the VR Headset and reboot.
KIWI design Link Cable 16FT Compatible with Quest 2 Accessories, USB 3.0 to Type-C VR Headset Cable for PC VR and SteamVR, Charging Cable Compatible with Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox 360
- 🚄 18-month Hassle-free Warranty and Customer Service: KIWI design takes responsibility for each product's quality to our customers. Our headset cable can bear 10,000+ bending tests and has electronic safety certifications that comply with appropriate standards. An 18-month warranty for hassle-free return or refund is guaranteed, and for any other connection issues we are glad to help
- 🚄 Compatible with Quest 2/1, Plug and Play: KIWI design link cable connects your Quest 2 to a gaming PC so that you can play all PC VR games. Ready for your VR adventure. Please carefully read the tips on A+ content to make sure this VR link cable works for you
- 🚄 Premium Aluminum Head, Enhanced Tinplate Casing: Specially designed for VR games, KIWI design link cable adds the tinplate casing for better pull-resistance in the cable head. Combine with the 90° user-friendly design and the magic strap to attach the cable with the head strap band, no worry about disconnecting during movement
- 🚄 30AWG Drain Wire, High-Speed Data Transfer: This 3.0 USB A to Type-C cable accessory supports maximum 5Gbps high throughput to provide you with a smooth game experience. Kindly remember that the maximum output power of the computer's USB port is 5V 1A, so it will not meet the demand of fast charging while game playing. This is not due to the link cable, it is caused by different input power sources
- 🚄 16FT/5M long, move with freedom: 16FT long for non-restricted movement. Made with durable and premium material, it's extremely flexible, lightweight, and soft, providing a best-in-class immersive game experience. It's also a thinner cable that may feel like it’s dragging behind you when jerked around in VR games
Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable,20 ft(6M) Oculus Link Cable High Speed Data Transfer USB C 3.2 Gen1 Cable Virtual Reality Headset Cable Compatible for Oculus/Meta Quest 2/1 and Gaming PC/Steam VR-White
- 【Durable and Reliable】This VR link cable is made of high-quality PVC material, which does not break easily, and has excellent flexibility, stretch resistance, and abrasion resistance. With 50,000 bending tests, it can easily withstand daily use.INWECH provides LIFETIME WARRANTY and Friendly Customer Service Support for this link cable.
- 【USB3.2 and Fast Charging Cable】The USB 3.2 Gen 1 C to C link cable,VR link cable offers 5 Gbps transmission speed and charging with a maximum current of 3A. (Note: When connecting to a computer, please insert this USB 3.0 cable into the USB A 3.1/USB A 3.0 port).
- 【20ft Link Cable】The 20 ft(6m) long, flexible and lightweight quest 2 link cable gives you more space to move freely without restrictions when you travel in the VR world.
- 【90 Degree Right-Angle Desig】The 90-degree USB C port makes link cable easy to insert the Quest VR headset and prevents disconnection during VR games.(Please use velcro ties to fix the cable to the VR headset.).
- 【Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable】link cable compatible with Oculus/Meta Quest 2/1, which connects the VR headset to your gaming PC, giving you access to a wide range of Oculus Rift games and Steam VR games,while simultaneously powering the headset.
KRX Link Cable Compatible for Oculus Quest 2 20ft, Fast Charing & PC Data Transfer USB C 3.2 Gen1 Cable for VR Headset and Gaming PC
- Compatible for Oculus Quest 2: KRX link cable has perfect compatibility for oculus quest 2, so you can enjoy your gaming time happily
- USB C cable version: KRX USB C cable compatible with usb 3.0/3.1 gen1/3.2 gen1
- Give you more choices: There are three lengths of link cables for you to choose. Choose the right one according to your needs
- High-speed transmission & Fast Charging: The 3A current allows you to charge quickly while playing, maintaining stable and high-speed data transmission
- 90 Degree angle metal head design: The 90-degree USB C design makes you more stable and not easily damaged when playing
for Quest Oculus Link Cable, 16ft Quest 2 VR Headset Cables for PC, Occulus Two Rift Long Data 5M Connection Cable
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】: Quest link cable is compatible with Oculus Quest 2 and 1 VR headset for gaming PC, game consoles, and it also fits wireless earphones, the type-c smartphones such as for Samsung Galaxy series, Sony smartphones and more electronic devices.
- 【ENHANCED DURABILITY】: Long type c charger cable with triple outer layer and a premium TPE core. With 50,000 bending tests, it can easily withstand daily use.
- 【RUGGED DESIGN&USER FRIENDLY - L SHAPE PORT】: The 90-degree USB C port conforms to the design of the quest 2 headset. The 90-degree USB-C port is reinforced to prevent the USB-C port from breaking or loosening when playing games. (Please use ties to fix the cable to the VR headset)
- 【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】: This link cable can be freely bent without breaking and is made of durable material with good flexibility, stretch resistance and wear resistance. Also, if you have any questions, please contact us and we will reply within 8 hours.
- 【SUPPORT FAST CHARGING - 5GBP 】: High speed data transfer and charging at the same time, your Quest will never run out of power while in the middle of your favorite game. This oculus link cable provides stable and fast data synchronization work, and constant and reliable current for your smooth gaming experience.
Compatible with Oculus Link Cable 10ft, DHH USB 3.2 Gen1, USB C to A, High Speed Data Transfer & Fast Charging Cable Compatible for Quest2 /1 Headset to a Gaming PC
- USB 3.2 GEN 1 : Data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, which allows it connects Quest2 Link Program with no lag. Please make sure to plug it into USB 3.0 slot on the motherboard or GPU to ensure optimal performance.
- WHAT YOU GET: DHH usb link cable 10FT(3m), providing a best-in-class experience with flexible, lightweight durability, our worry-free LIFETIME WARRANTY and and 24x7 hrs friendly customer service.
- Compatible for Oculus Quest2 Link Cable: Works perfectly for Quest 1/2, the Link connects for Quest2 to a gaming PC so you can play a wide range of Ocullus Rift apps and games，at the same time can charge the Quest headset.
- HIGH SPEED DATA TRANSFER: Tested at over 1,333 Mbit/s Data Transfer Rate Compatible with Oculus Quest USB A to USB 3.1 Type C (LINK SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE).
- END 90 DEGREE ANGLE: USB C 90 Degree Angle End so it doesn't stick out & is easy to use VR headset. It's more convenient and more comfortable for playing games,watching video. NOTE：Be sure to fix the link cable to Quest1 /2 with free tie.
for Oculus Quest 2 Link Cable 20ft/6M, AkoaDa for Oculus Link Cable, 90 Degree Angled High Speed Data Transfer & Fast Charging Cable for Oculus Quest VR Headset and Gaming PC(Grey)
- 【Strong Anti-interference Capability】: For oculus quest link cable Designed with tinned copper and triple-layer shielding, this Cable is enough to transfer high-quality and stable video and audio signals
- 90 Degree Angled Design -- USB C 90 Degree Angle End so it doesn't stick out & is easy to use with the Quest VR headset. It's more convenient and more comfortable for playing games.
- For Oculus Quest Link Cable 20ft/6M -- For Oculus Link connects Quest and Quest 2 to a gaming PC, so you can play a wide range of for Oculus Rift apps and games
- High Speed Charging And Data Transfer -- compatible with oculus quest 2 cable 20ft has Data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, which allows it connects for Oculus Link Program with no lag, so You will not experience any lag or delay with our cable.
- Cable Length For Any Games -- The ergonomic design reaches 19.8 feet, providing a best-in-class experience with flexible, lightweight durability. allows you to plug your Quest into your PC and play all the Rift S games and Steam games.
How to pick the right oculus link cable alternative
The right oculus link cable alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the oculus link cable alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy oculus link cable, You Should Think About It
Think about what the oculus link cable offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying oculus link cable.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small oculus link cable. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger oculus link cable have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a oculus link cable is comfort. A oculus link cable comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a oculus link cable , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap oculus link cable and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best oculus link cable for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive oculus link cable.
Brand plays a big part in choosing oculus link cable. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A oculus link cable can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying oculus link cable
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your oculus link cable right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your oculus link cable, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.