With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best paperless printer alternatives.
The paperless printer alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best paperless printer alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Portable Printer, Wireless Bluetooth 300dpi A4 Thermal Printer, Paperang F1S Travel Printer,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
CimFAX A5 Paperless Fax Machine Send Fax from PC/Mobile Phone via Fax Line 24/7 Anytime Anywhere Fax...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Sharp EL-1901 Paperless Printing Calculator with Check and Correct, 12-Digit LCD Primary Display,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Brother P-touch, PTD210, Easy-to-Use Label Maker, One-Touch Keys, Multiple Font Styles, 27...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Amazon Basics Multipurpose Copy Printer Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inch 20Lb Paper - 8 Ream Case (4,000...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
HP Printer Paper | 8.5 x 11 Paper | Office 20 lb | 3 Ream Case - 1500 Sheets | 92 Bright | Made in...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
HP DeskJet 2755e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 months Instant Ink with HP+...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Casio HR-300RC Printing Calculator with Backlit LCD Display,White,Mini-Desktop
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Hammermill Printer Paper, 20 Lb Copy Paper, 8.5 x 11 - 3 Ream (1,500 Sheets) - 92 Bright, Made in...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Doxie Go SE - The Intuitive Portable Document Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Easy Software...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best paperless printer & Alternatives
Why Should You Use paperless printer alternatives
The paperless printer alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a paperless printer alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
Portable Printer, Wireless Bluetooth 300dpi A4 Thermal Printer, Paperang F1S Travel Printer, Supports 4/8 inch Inkless Printing for Design Sketches, Invoices, Service Reports, and More - White
- Portable & Compact: Paperang portable travel printer is small enough to fit into your briefcase or backpack - a go-to printer for business trips. Enjoy instant wireless printing thru Paperang app on your phone and tablet.
- Productivity on-the Go: No matter it's used to present design sketches or to print out everyday documents like an invoice, or a maintenance report, this portable wireless printer is designed to boost your productivity wherever you are.
- Full of Power: With built-in 2,000mAh battery, this Bluetooth printer can deliver up to 150 prints on a single charge and features an ultra-long 48 hours stand-by time. It works with iPhones, Android phones, and iPads.
- Print with Ease: This portable printer delivers 300dpi full page prints for any application that has a need to print wirelessly on the go. And its paper compartment which holds 25 sheets frees you from carrying an extra pile of A4 paper.
- Spend Less, Print More: Overall, Paperang F1S portable thermal printer costs about 50% less than traditional inkjet A4 printers over its entire product lifetime. And this one is way easir to maintain without the use of carbon ribbons.
CimFAX A5 Paperless Fax Machine Send Fax from PC/Mobile Phone via Fax Line 24/7 Anytime Anywhere Fax Remotely Fax Server 5 Users Fax2email
- Auto save fax on local/network shared folder as PDF. Auto forward incoming fax to your email as PDF file.
- Schedule to send fax; Auto resend when sending fails; Faxing status synchronized on all workstations; Fax in high quality; 256MB memory stores up to 5,000 pages; DHCP enabled, easy to set up.
- Right click/drag and drop/tap to send fax in 3 steps. Pop-up notification for new faxes.
- Send and receive faxes from Windows/Mac computers, Android/iOS smart phones. 24/7. Easy-to-use software.
- Remote access available. Fax anytime anywhere. Life-time tech support. No need to pay additionally.
Sharp EL-1901 Paperless Printing Calculator with Check and Correct, 12-Digit LCD Primary Display, Functions the Same as a Printing Calculator/Adding Machine with Scrolling LCD Display Instead of Paper
- Paperless printing calculator is eco-friendly with no paper and no ink.
- Full-size keyboard includes tax, cost/sell/margin, grand total, backspace, and memory keys
- Powered by AC Adapter
- Quiet and Fast: No printer noise and no waiting for the printer
- Entries and results are sent to a 5-line display which scrolls up or down to see the last 300 entries.
Brother P-touch, PTD210, Easy-to-Use Label Maker, One-Touch Keys, Multiple Font Styles, 27 User-Friendly Templates, White
- Back-lighting: No, Built-In Handle: No
- Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
- 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
Amazon Basics Multipurpose Copy Printer Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inch 20Lb Paper - 8 Ream Case (4,000 Sheets), 92 GE Bright White
- Virgin copy paper providing professional quality results; acid-free to prevent yellowing
- Smooth 20lb weight paper for consistent ink and toner distribution; dries quickly and resists paper jams
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inch letter sized sheets; case dimensions: 11.8 x 18 x 9 inches; weight: 41.2 pounds
- Bright white paper (92 GE; 104 Euro) offers great contrast for crisp printing and vivid color
- 8 ream case (4,000 sheets) of 8.5 x 11 white copier and printer paper for home or office use
HP Printer Paper | 8.5 x 11 Paper | Office 20 lb | 3 Ream Case - 1500 Sheets | 92 Bright | Made in USA - FSC Certified | 112090C
- ColorLok technology printing paper: ColorLok technology provides more vivid colors, bolder blacks and faster drying.
- Perfect everyday office paper: Superior quality, reliability, and dependability for high-volume printing at home, at school and in the office. Perfect for everyday black and white printing.
- Certified sustainable: HP Office20 20lb printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
HP DeskJet 2755e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 months Instant Ink with HP+ (26K67A), white
- EASY SETUP – Get started fast on any device with the HP Smart app that guides you step by step
- This printer is intended to work only with cartridges with original HP chips or circuitry and will block cartridges using non-HP chips or circuitry. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures.
- HP SMART APP – Print, scan and copy from your phone—whenever, wherever. Get advanced features for 24 months with HP+.
- KEY FEATURES – Print, copy and scan in color, plus mobile and wireless printing
- BEST FOR BASIC PRINTING – Print basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents
Casio HR-300RC Printing Calculator with Backlit LCD Display,White,Mini-Desktop
- Profit Calculation (Cost, Sell, Margin)
- Time/Date Display and Stamp
- Re-Print Function
- Tax Calculation
- Check & Correct - up to 150 steps
Hammermill Printer Paper, 20 Lb Copy Paper, 8.5 x 11 - 3 Ream (1,500 Sheets) - 92 Bright, Made in the USA
- MADE IN USA: Hammermill copying and printing papers are 100% made in the USA, helping to support 2.4 million sustainable forestry jobs in America, including family tree farmers. Hammermill is more than just paper
- HAMMERMILL’S BEST SELLING PRINTER PAPER: You will receive one carton of copy paper, which includes 3 individual reams of paper inside. Each ream of paper has 500 sheets of 20 pounds, 92 bright, 8.5" x 11" white copy paper
- MAKE SURE IT’S ORIGINAL HAMMERMILL QUALITY: Look for “Ships from and sold by” at the top of the page, under the product title
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED: Colors on Hammermill copy paper are 30% brighter; Blacks are up to 60% bolder and inks dry 3 times faster for less smearing. Acid-free Hammermill paper ensures long-lasting archival quality
- OTHER PAPER OPTIONS: Scroll down to compare Hammermill print and copy paper for every purpose, including premium presentation-quality color copy paper, cover-weight paper stock, and glossy paper for photo printing
Doxie Go SE - The Intuitive Portable Document Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Easy Software for Home, Office, or Work from Home
- 【Amazing Software and OCR】Included Doxie app syncs scans, sends directly to your favorite apps, and uses the award-winning ABBYY OCR technology to recognize the text in your document to create multi-page searchable PDFs.
- 【Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE delivers smart, simple scanning that you can take anywhere – no computer required. Doxie's everything you want modern scanning to be.
- 【Fast, Easy Scanning】Doxie makes it easy to scan documents at your desk or on the go – simply insert your paper. Scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi.
- 【Tiny + Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – and portable with a rechargeable battery and included memory. Scan up to 400 pages per charge, store up to 8,000 pages before needing to sync.
- 【Protected by DoxieCare】Every new Doxie includes a comprehensive 1-year manufacturer warranty. Complete with access to the best support in the scanner industry to help you scan, organize, or just provide tips on the best ways to scan your paper.
How to pick the right paperless printer alternative
The right paperless printer alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the paperless printer alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy paperless printer, You Should Think About It
Think about what the paperless printer offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying paperless printer.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small paperless printer. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger paperless printer have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a paperless printer is comfort. A paperless printer comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a paperless printer , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap paperless printer and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best paperless printer for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive paperless printer.
Brand plays a big part in choosing paperless printer. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A paperless printer can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying paperless printer
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your paperless printer right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your paperless printer, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.