With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best period cup alternatives.
The period cup alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best period cup alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
EcoBlossom Menstrual Cups - Set of 2 Reusable Period Cups - Premium Design with Soft, Flexible,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup - Super Soft and Flexible - Best Sensitive Cup - Wear for 12 Hours - Made...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
SHORDY Reusable Menstrual Cups, Set of 2 with Box, First Period Cup Kit for Girls & Women, Hygienic...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Lena Menstrual Cup | Small - Light to Heavy Menstruation Flow | Beginner Period Cups Reusable |...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
DivaCup - BPA-Free Reusable Menstrual Cup - Leak-Free Feminine Hygiene - Tampon and Pad Alternative...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
ROSA RUGOSA® Menstrual Cup Steamer, Portable Menstrual Cup Wash Kit, Comes with Two Reusable Period...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
DUTCHESS Menstrual Cups - Set of 2 Reusable, Soft Silicone Period Cups - Easy to Clean Tampon and...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Talisi Menstrual Cups Set of 2 with Collapsible Silicone Foldable Sterilizing Cup - Tampon and Pad...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Flex Cup Starter Kit (Full Fit - Size 02) | Reusable Menstrual Cup + 2 Free Menstrual Discs |...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Cora Menstrual Period Cup | Comfortable, Easy to Use | Soft, Medical Grade Silicone | Flexible Fit |...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best period cup & Alternatives
Why Should You Use period cup alternatives
The period cup alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a period cup alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
EcoBlossom Menstrual Cups - Set of 2 Reusable Period Cups - Premium Design with Soft, Flexible, Medical-Grade Silicone + 1 Storage Bag (2 Small Cups)
- QUALITY MATERIALS – We know it can be sensitive down there so we only use safe ingredients! Our small and large menstrual cups set is Dioxin Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, BPA free.
- SAFE & CLEAN – Our period cup is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Experience a smart feminine hygiene product that is a more efficient alternative to standard tampons and pads.
- COMFORTABLE – Continue with your active, daily life without any discomfort. Our premium period cups are made using soft silicone to provide you with reusable cups that are comfortable to wear.
- LEAK PROOF – Our innovative and unique design has been thoroughly tested for leaks so you don’t have any accidents! These feminine hygiene cups offer 12 hours of reliable leak-proof protection.
- THE SMART CHOICE – Instead of single use disposable feminine products. Our eco-friendly menstrual soft cups provide reliable performance and protection for up to 15 years!
Saalt Soft Menstrual Cup - Super Soft and Flexible - Best Sensitive Cup - Wear for 12 Hours - Made in USA (Desert Blush, Small)
- Soft & flexible - The Saalt Soft is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups.
- Natural and Safe - The Saalt Soft is made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone and dyes that are tested for skin sensitization and are safe, non-toxic, and never leach. Vegan & cruelty free.
- Saalt Gives - Saalt is a B Corp. That means from every purchase, Saalt gives 2% to donate period care to areas with the most need, and funds initiatives in menstrual health, girls education, and sustainability. Thank you for (period) caring.
- Designed by experts - The Saalt Soft was designed in collaboration with the cup experts at Put A Cup In It who have helped over a million menstruators find their perfect menstrual cup. Together, we created a cup that would combine that “just right” Saalt shape with a new, softer firmness that is ideal for those with sensitivities.
- Premier soft cup - Its velvety soft finish, rounded transitions, and proprietary bulb shape makes it easy to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there. It also means you have a consistent leak-free and odor-free period. The indented stem is the most flexible and comfortable on the market. No abrasive ridges to irritate your skin.
SHORDY Reusable Menstrual Cups, Set of 2 with Box, First Period Cup Kit for Girls & Women, Hygienic and Safe Copa, Up to 12 Hours Comfort, Feminine Hygiene Product, Tampon Alternative (Small & Large)
- Stay Active and Comfortable: Dance, run, swim and sleep with your SHORDY Cup – think of all the times your period held you back! Easy to insert and remove, SHORDY is ideal for menstruating users of all ages – you can wear your cup for up to 12 consecutive hours. Small Size - Suitable for miniature framed women who have not given birth, or who have had a C-section, or under 25 years old. Large Size Cup for larger framed women - Suitable for women post Child-birth or over 25 years.
- As Nature Intended: You read it right, menstrual cups are safer than both pads and tampons. The latter two are associated with cancer – cervical, breast, ovarian, bladder, uterine. Not to mention other side effects like rashes, infections and the ever-scary, Toxic Shock Syndrome. SHORDY Cups don’t have any of these side effects. 100% Body-Safe Super Soft Medical Grade Silicone as used in Infant Pacifiers. Latex Free, Phlalate Free, Dioxin Free, BPA free.
- Eco-Friendly: Here’s a few numbers to boggle your mind. Each one of us end up being responsible for at-least 17,000 tampons and pads that eventually take 500-800 years to decompose. All of this waste ends up in landfills. Needless to point out, pads and tampons aren’t re-usable. SHORDY Menstrual cups meanwhile are reusable and can simply be soaked in hot water to sterilize.
- A Happy Period: SHORDY period cup is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, SHORDY Cup offers a complete protection and an odourless and sensation-free period. Join thousands of first-time menstruation cup users who say they will never go back to using pads for women and tampons super. Best Feminine Alternative Protection for reusable cotton pads.
- They’re Fuss-Free Imagine not having to head out the door every month to get your supply of menstrual essentials, not having to find space in your travel bag for these and not having to find ways to dispose your pad/tampon when you’re on a trip or at a stranger’s place. Better yet, imagine not having to change your tampon and pad every 5 hours. That’s the luxury that a SHORDY cup provides to you.
Lena Menstrual Cup | Small - Light to Heavy Menstruation Flow | Beginner Period Cups Reusable | Tampon and Pad Alternative | 12 Hour Wear Feminine Care Soft Cup | Made in USA | (Pink)
- GOOD FOR THE PLANET: Minimize your footprint by switching to Lena. Our menstrual cups are completely reusable for up to 10 years, a perfect sustainable solution to reducing single-use tampons and pads. Our 100% post-consumer packaging is chlorine-free, printed using vegetable-based inks and is entirely recyclable.
- FSA and HSA ELIGIBLE: Lena Cup products can now be purchased with pre-tax funds from your flexible spending or health savings accounts.
- A BETTER PERIOD: Enjoy the bliss of worry free periods with no interruptions. Lena Cup is a reusable period cup providing a better, more comfortable way to experience your monthly flow. You can wear Lena for up to 12 consecutive hours without any sensation, leaks, or discomfort.
- GO WITH THE FLOW: Do what you love with no limitations. Lena Cup is ideal for an active lifestyle. You can dance, run, swim, and sleep while wearing your menstrual cup. Feel good in your body and mind. Live fully on your period! We recommend Lena Small regardless of your flow. Lena Large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity.
- HONOR YOUR BODY: Our bodies are beautiful, resilient, and powerful. Lena Cup honors your period by allowing you to be present and healthy in your life. Lena Cup is hypoallergenic, free of BPA, latex, and dioxins, just how feminine hygiene products should be. Sustainably made in California using medical-grade silicone and dyes to ensure our product's complete biocompatibility and safety.
DivaCup - BPA-Free Reusable Menstrual Cup - Leak-Free Feminine Hygiene - Tampon and Pad Alternative - Up To 12 Hours Of Protection - Model 2
- Made For You: Ideal for women over 35, that have a heavier flow or have given birth vaginally
- Silicone Menstrual Cup: Made of 100% medical grade silicone with no chemicals, plastic or dyes
- Covered By: The Diva International, Inc. 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Warranty, additional terms apply, see below for details
- Reusable Period Cup: Say goodbye to tampons and pads with comfortable, eco-friendly protection
- Recognition: The DivaCup is recognized by the Society for Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
ROSA RUGOSA® Menstrual Cup Steamer, Portable Menstrual Cup Wash Kit, Comes with Two Reusable Period Cup, High Temperature, Great Partner for Women Travel
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - because we know you'll love it as much as we do. 2 years hassle-free warranty and 30-Day Money-Back guarantee. Contact our friendly service team when needed.
- Reliable Menstrual Cup - Be worry-free with up to 12 hours of period. Never rush to the bathroom to change your tampon or pad again, whether you¡¯re sleeping, swimming, working or in class.
- Reusable Period Cup - Rosa Cup the most comfortable period product on the market. It prevents menstrual odor, irritation, and dryness. Most women cannot feel a Soft cup at all once inserted. The long stem design makes it EASY to remove, grab, and position.
- Say Goodbye to Trouble - Throw away your pot and give up your microwave, you never need to sneak into the kitchen again. Never has cleaning menstrual cups been easier!
- Complete Automatic: Just need to connect plug and pour in water, it would do anything well by itself and not ask for your care. it's a very automatic Menstrual cup sterilizer for washing period cups.
DUTCHESS Menstrual Cups - Set of 2 Reusable, Soft Silicone Period Cups - Easy to Clean Tampon and Pad Alternative - Small (B), Pink & Purple
- Safe to wear for up to 12 hours, our period cup allows you to get a full night's sleep before having to clean it and reinsert it.
- A safe an eco-friendly alternative to disposable tampons and pads, our reusable period cups also come with a cute bonus hygiene pouch for easy transport.
- Strong when you need it, our menstrual cups set will keep in place, so you won't have to worry about leaks through long jogs, yoga classes, pool parties, and even swim meets.
- Designed for comfort, our period cup is flexible, soft, and easy to insert and remove with an adjustable stem.
- Made from soft, medical-grade silicone, our menstruation cups are phthalate, latex, dioxin, fragrance, and BPA-free. Our small size B is perfect for pre-childbirth.
Talisi Menstrual Cups Set of 2 with Collapsible Silicone Foldable Sterilizing Cup - Tampon and Pad Alternative - Feminine Menstruation Soft Reusable Period Cup for Regular Heavy Flow with Sterilizer
- Feminine soft period cup for beginners can be used by teens or post childbirth heavy flow low cervix
- Our feminine products are flexible and soft so you can comfortably wear wash them throughout the day
- We only use 100% medical grade silicone to make our feminine menstration cups to handle daily use
- Set includes sterilizing menstrual cup holder cleaner provides effortless cleanup for long term use
- Easy to insert and remove the silicone cup menstrual stay in place to collect up to 12 hours of flow
Flex Cup Starter Kit (Full Fit - Size 02) | Reusable Menstrual Cup + 2 Free Menstrual Discs | Pull-Tab for Easy Removal | Tampon + Pad Alternative | Capacity of 3 Super Tampons
- RELIABLE. Be worry-free with up to 12 hours of period protection. Never rush to the bathroom to change your tampon or pad again, whether you’re sleeping, swimming, working or in class. Flex Cup Full Fit (Size 02) holds as much fluid as 3 super tampons.
- SUSTAINABLE. Flex Cup is 100% reusable and lasts for years with proper care. To clean your Flex Cup, simply empty your cup, rinse with cool water, apply a mild soap or cleanser (like Flex Foaming Cleanser), lather, and rinse again with warm water. Let your cup air dry and store in its pouch until next time.
- BELOVED BY EVERY BODY. Flex Cup was designed for beginners who prefer a cup with the easiest removal. Flex Cup Starter Kits come with a Flex Cup, two disposable Flex Discs, and a convenient carrying pouch.
- UNBEATABLE COMFORT. Wear Flex Cup during any activity: Swimming, exercising, sleeping, working, or studying. Our menstrual cup is made with soft silicone for a comfortable fit.
- UNIQUE PULL-TAB DESIGN. Don’t fear your cup being stuck. Removal is as easy as pulling a tampon string. Experience the only cup in the world with a patented pull-tab for beginner-friendly removal. Simply pull on the stem to effortlessly break the cup’s seal. So easy, you already know how to do it.
Cora Menstrual Period Cup | Comfortable, Easy to Use | Soft, Medical Grade Silicone | Flexible Fit | Leak Protection, Foldable, Sustainable, Reusable Alternative to Tampons/Pads (Size 1)
- DAY TO NIGHT. 12 hours of leak-free wear for total peace of mind. Managing your period as it moves from a light to heavy flow has never been easier. Our reusable cup is a sustainable, zero waste feminine care alternative to our organic tampons and organic pads. Pair with our period underwear for backup on heavier days.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Your purchase is backed by our Perfect Fit Guarantee—if you’re not delighted by the product or the fit, we’ll make it right. This ultra-comfortable cup makes travel convenient and worry free.
- CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, SUSTAINABLE. Designed by women to be comfortable and effortless. Our cup is washable, reusable, and made with ultra-soft, premium medical grade silicone that's BPA-free and made without toxic chemicals. Note: Packaging May Vary
- POWERFUL PRODUCTS FOR POWERFUL BODIES, PERIOD: Every Cora purchase provides access to period care and health education to women in need worldwide. Together, we’ve donated over 10 million pads and counting!
- FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE: Cora feminine hygiene products can now be purchased with pre-tax dollars from your flexible spending or health savings accounts.
How to pick the right period cup alternative
The right period cup alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the period cup alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy period cup, You Should Think About It
Think about what the period cup offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying period cup.
There are pros and cons to both large and small period cup. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger period cup have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a period cup is comfort. A period cup comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a period cup , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap period cup and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best period cup for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive period cup.
Brand plays a big part in choosing period cup. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A period cup can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
What To Think About When Buying period cup
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Think About How Long It'll Last
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your period cup right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your period cup, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.