The Logo Realm team greatly values the trust and the safety of all our website visitors, and therefore we are committed to keeping your personal and non-personal data safe, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. Please note that we only gather data which is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning, and we guard it carefully against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
We would like to clarify that personal information is collected every time a website visitor (user) registers, or subscribes to our newsletter, or contacts us through our main, contact page or comments on our posts.
The personal details you may be asked to share with us in any of the aforementioned instances are your name and email address. Please note that Logo Realm uses personal information to respond to messages, questions and requests of users.
We do not use your contact details for advertising or promotional purposes unless we have your consent.
We may use personal and non-personal information for one or several of the following purposes:
- To respond to inquiries, messages, and comments from our readers.
- To send you periodic emails (provided that you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
- To personalize and develop your experience on our site, as the information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites