Looking for a fun and interesting way of financing your studies? You’ve come to the right place. We’re pleased to announce that we’ve now launched the first edition of our scholarship program, dedicated to all U.S. students who have an interest/passion in graphic design.
A few words about us
Logo Realm is an online portal that provides informative articles on the origin, evolution, and significance of company logos. We are a dedicated team of writers passionate about technology and design, who strive to bring unique and relevant content in front of our readers.
OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP RULES
We acknowledge the financial constraints that most students experience and, as such, we wish to reward and encourage their commitment to education by granting a $500 scholarship to one outstanding applicant.
Who can apply?
In order to be considered for our scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered student at an accredited college or university within the United States
- Be currently studying graphic design or have a demonstrated interest in it
What you need to do
Send in your application by August 1st, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Current address
- Copy of school transcripts
- An original infographic based on one of our articles (e.g.: an infographic based on https://logorealm.com/slipknot-logo/ Slipknot Logo History and Evolution) The infographic can be as short or as long as you wish, but must cover all the relevant points from the article. We will evaluate the infographic based on: creativity, design, and content.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Logo Realm Scholarship contest is open only to legal residents of the United States of America and who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. Current owners, employees, or partners of Logo Realm, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to compete for this scholarship.
2. ENTRANCE: To enter, the applicant must submit a complete scholarship application via e-mail at email@example.com no later than August 1st, 2018 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. It is not permitted to submit more than one application per individual. Each application must include full name, contact information, copy of school transcripts, as well as an original infographic based on one of our articles. Once submitted, the application becomes the property of Logo Realm and will not be returned. We assume no responsibility for late, misdirected or unintelligible applications. By submitting your application, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these official rules and decisions.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Between August 1st – August 15th, 2018, three members of our team will evaluate the applications received based on the following aspects: compliance with our scholarship rules, originality, design skills, and content. The winner will be notified via e-mail by August 15th, 2018. If the winner fails to respond to the e-mail within 14 calendar days, then the prize will be awarded to the second-best applicant. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to choose no scholarship prize recipient if we receive no qualified submission. By submitting your application, you consent to the fact that – if chosen for the scholarship – your name, picture, and infographic may be made public on our website.
4. PRIZE: The scholarship prize is in the amount of five hundred dollars and zero cents ($500.00). For this scholarship program, there will be only one winner. The Scholarship funds will be transferred directly to the accredited institution of higher education attended by the recipient. We reserve the right to transfer the funds within 60 calendar days.
5. PRIVACY: Logo Realm will not disclose to third-parties any of the personal information submitted by the applicants without their express permission to do so.
6. OWNERSHIP: By submitting your application, you hereby acknowledge and agree that: (a) if chosen for the scholarship, Logo Realm will own your infographic; (b) Logo Realm will own all publishing rights to the infographic, (c) Logo Realm has the right to edit or alter the infographic as it sees fit.
7. MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. If, for any reason, we are unable to continue with the scholarship contest, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or cancel it.