With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best swamp cooler alternatives.
The swamp cooler alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best swamp cooler alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
HESSAIRE MC37M Indoor or Outdoor Portable Oscillating Evaporative Swamp Air Cooler for 950 Square...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
AMERICAN SELLER - Industrial Strength Fan Cooler for Commercial, Office, Home - Portable Evaporative...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
Evaporative Cooler, VAGKRI 2100CFM Air Cooler, 120°Oscillation Swamp Cooler with Remote Control,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Swamp Cooler Fan, Oscillating Evaporative Air Cooler 43-inch, Quiet Air Conditioner Fan, lnstant...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Honeywell CO60PM 2471 CFM Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler (Swamp Cooler) with Mechanical...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
3 in 1 Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Swamp Cooler for Room W/Cold Air Silent Bladless Water...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Aigostar Portable Evaporative air cooler, Portable Air Conditioner with Double Water Tank, 3 Modes...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
AGILLY 3-in-1 Evaporative Air Cooler, 3 Wind Speeds, 60°Oscillation Swamp Cooler, 12H Timer, Remote...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Evaporative Cooler - AOLOS Windowless Air Conditioner w/ 3 Speeds, Swamp Cooler for Cooling Up to...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
HESSAIRE MC18M Portable Evaporative Cooler – Color May Vary, 1300 CFM, Cools 500 Square Feet
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best swamp cooler & Alternatives
Why Should You Use swamp cooler alternatives
The swamp cooler alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a swamp cooler alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
HESSAIRE MC37M Indoor or Outdoor Portable Oscillating Evaporative Swamp Air Cooler for 950 Square Feet of Space with Water Reservoir
- Designed to use water evaporation to cool warm, stale air and circulate cool, refreshing air for areas up to 950 square feet at a rate of 3,100 cubic square feet per minute
- Cool the air inside your home, out on your patio, or at your campsite with this portable evaporative air cooler; Plugs into any standard 115-volt outlet
- Includes heavy-duty wheels and a convenient carrying handle for smooth transportation; Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 16 x 38 inches; Weight: 40 pounds
- Equipped with 4 fan-only settings, 2 evaporative settings, oscillating air vents, and an 8-hour timer to satisfy all your cooling needs
- Features a 10.3-gallon water reservoir as a method of air cooling with a manual water fill and an adapter for your garden hose for continuous running
AMERICAN SELLER - Industrial Strength Fan Cooler for Commercial, Office, Home - Portable Evaporative Air Cooler, Large Quiet 5,300 CFM. 13.2 Gallon Water Tank and Smooth Caster Wheels with Brakes
- (Portable) The 37 lbs. cooler is easily moved around on the four caster wheels. When moved into place, use the wheel locks to keep it from rolling away.
- Powerful & Effective - This cooler is NOT a traditional air conditioner as it does not have a compressor. This fan is designed to passively blow humidified air into large rooms. The Evaporative Cooler pushes out enough cool air to quickly fill very large rooms (1850 sq. ft.). The motor blows air at 5,300 CFM.
- AMERICAN OWNED BUSINESS - Every order is fulfilled and supported by our small business located in Irvine, CA. We strive to serve you well beyond the delivery date and will provide quick solutions to any issues you may have.
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE - If the PRIMETEK Evaporative Cooler fails to meet expectations within 30 days, we’ll cover the return shipping and offer you a full refund.
- (Easy to use) Use the 13 gallon water tank to create airflow that's a step cooler than the ambient room temperature. Easy to read and use controls are avilable on the unit or you can use the Remote Control to change settings from afar. The timer ensures the cooler will turn off after hours.
Evaporative Cooler, VAGKRI 2100CFM Air Cooler, 120°Oscillation Swamp Cooler with Remote Control, 24H Timer, 3 Wind Speeds for Outdoor Indoor Use,7.9Gallon
- 【Larger Coverage】With its 120° oscillation, this portable swamp cooler can handle spaces of up to 700 square feet, puts out 2100 cubic feet of cold air a minute, effectively distributes the cold air all throughout the space.
- 【Excellent Cooling Effect】VAGKRI air cooler has 3 sided intake pannels allow for fast cooling and super cool air, delivered strongly with powerful fan motors. It also has an ice compartment for ultra effective cooling.
- 【3-in-1 Appliance】 With three possible cooling processes (air/water/ice), this portable evaporative cooler not only can be as a fan, also reduce air temperature as well as add humidity.
- 【Digital Display and Remote Control】This cooling fan uses electronic control panel, aimed at ease of use and long term reliability, lets you select between 3 fan speeds and 1-24H timer settings, and there is also a full-function remote control.
- 【Manual and Continuous Fill】Featuring an large 8-gallon water tank, this evaporative air cooler will keep going for hours, you can add water from the top manually or attach a garden hose for uninterrupted cooling without needing to be refilled.
Swamp Cooler Fan, Oscillating Evaporative Air Cooler 43-inch, Quiet Air Conditioner Fan, lnstant Cool & Easy Use, 3 Modes & 3 Speeds, 12H Timer, 2 Ice Boxes, Remote & Panel Control for Room & Office
- ❄️【Large Coverage with Long Air Outlets & Oscillation】This 43 inches tall air evaporative cooler with 20 inches air outlets could ensure enough wind coverage; Also, this room air cooler has the oscillation function, which means a much larger area would be covered and delivered with wind. If the fan you ever bought couldn’t meet your needs, you should choose swamp cooler; Together with your room AC system, the air cooler for room would bring greater air circulation, which is more energy efficient
- ❄️【Simple Operation with Touch Panel & Remote & LED Display】 A clear digital LED display would show all your adjustments, which would automatically shut off for saving energy; You can make adjustments on the Air Choice swamp cooler fan’s touch panel or through using the remote control; 3 wind speeds and 3 wind modes, cold wind mode needing frozen ice boxes and 12-hour timer, all of which can be adjusted on this smart and bladeless tower fan
- ❄️【High-quality Sleep with 12H Timer & Sleep Mode】 Before you go to bed, you could set the oscillating tower fan’s timer from the shortest 1 hour to the longest 12 hours; Designed with a convenient timer and built-in sleep mode, Air Choice swamp cooler for room wouldn’t provide constant flow of strong air, so this white tower fan could protect you from catching cold and make you insensibly save money for electricity. Also, the tall, thin design of swamp cooler is a space-saving option for home
- ❄️【Bladeless, Safe and Easy to Clean】 A bladeless tower fan design is much safer for families with children or pets, letting you be worry-free of any physical damage or hurt; Another benefit is that this air cooler fan is easy to clean without blades; With this evaporative air conditioner, you can’t see any dirty blades on the fan anymore and it’s healthier without dirt blowing out; This cooling fan is more user-friendly and more convenient than regular fans; Bladeless tower fan is best choice
- ❄️【Water Refilling without Bending / Squatting】Considering our customers’ different needs situations, Air Choice designed this swamp cooler with 2 water tanks; This special design could let inconvenience disappear for seniors and pregnant women and easily let people enjoy the cool wind; With 2 ice boxes put in and the cooling button turned on, the air will be cooler, just like having an Air Choice room air conditioner, this evaporative cooler will remove the heat very effectively!
Honeywell CO60PM 2471 CFM Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler (Swamp Cooler) with Mechanical Controls in Gray/White
- Low power consumption, continuous water supply connection – operate all day long. Portable swamp Cooler is easy to move around with smooth rolling wheels (Sound level at high speed: approx. 65dB)
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water
- Ideal for large open rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, warehouse
- Best used in typically hot and dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not just a fan – air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
3 in 1 Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Swamp Cooler for Room W/Cold Air Silent Bladless Water Cooling Fan with Remote Control, 7 Hour Timer, 3 Speed Levels and 4 Wind Modes for Bedroom, Office, Small for Indoor Use
- [Portable & Fast Cooling ] - LIfePlus evaporative air cooler equipping the best cooling technology, it will give you a cool and comfortable summer. This swamp cooling fan not only can be used as a bladeless tower fan and room cooler, but also a humidifier. Its cold air will cool your body and humid the air in few seconds. Portable & compact design [10.4 X 10 X 26.7 In ( L X W X H ), 12.38 lbs] allows you to easily move it anywhere . Definitely a good substitute for ac units.
- [Air Circulation Keeps The Air Fresh] - We not only design this water cooler fan can blow cold wind, but also brings you cleaner and fresh air. Keep your respiratory tract healthy. And moist air it bolws will also protect your skin to a certain extent, reduce the damage of dry wind to skin. LifePlus always pay attention to our customers.
- [Multiple Wind Modes & Quiet] - 3 speeds and 4 modes of winds are available, no matter if you are sleeping, working or doing something else, LifePlus portable swamp cooler fan will always meet your different needs. And its noise level is less than 45 dB. So it will blow cold air to you quietly. Never worry about it waking you up when you are sleeping.
- [Remote Control & 45° Oscillation] - For the convenience of users, this small air cooling fan will come with a remote control, you can easily operate this water cooling fan without any difficulties . And the 45° large oscillating angel will allow you to adjust the cool area and make it ideal for a room, every person in the room can enjoy the cold air.
- [1 Gallon Water Tank & 7H Timer] - The 1-gallon large water tank can keep the water cooling fan blowing cold air for 5 hours, so you don't need to refill water frequently. It also allows you to easily put 3 frozen ice boxes into the water tank. By the way, it has a 1-7H timer. You can set the time of automatic shutdown to prevent catching a cold during sleep.
Aigostar Portable Evaporative air cooler, Portable Air Conditioner with Double Water Tank, 3 Modes w/Cooling & Humidification, 12H Timer & Remote Control Ultra-quiet Swamp cooler for Home & Office
- 【Double Watertank & Easy to move】Humanized double water tank, No need to bend over. Water can be added up and down, It is friendly to the elderly and pregnant women. Equipped with 360° rollers and a portable handle, it is also can be easily rolled into different places even in tough conditions like patios, garages, warehouses. We will provide you lifelong technical support and customer service. Please contact us freely if you have any questions.
- 【Easy-To-Use & Multi-Function】Electric evaporative air cooler was easy to set up and start. With a 12-hour energy-saving timer, you can easily set to help save energy by turning the unit off automatically. Sleep mode makes it extra quiet while you rest.
- 【3-in-1 Functionality】Aigostar smart evaporative air cooler has 3 modes to choose from - wind/humidification by adding water/cooling quicker with ice. It combines the natural cooling properties of water with a steady breeze and has an efficient motor that provides excellent cooling and humidification performance. 455 CFM powerful wind and 65° wide oscillation can quickly cover your area up to 200 sq. ft. An evaporative cooler will be your secret weapon to survive during the heating months.
- 【Quiet & Triple Security Barrier】Air conditioner keeps quiet while running, Noise as low as 55 decibels, won’t disturb your sleeping or work; ETL certified to meet applicable & strict U. S. safety standards; Designed with an ultra-tight grid guard of this louvers, don't need to worry about your child's hands being injured; Installed a water tank lock to prevent leakage of water and electric shock; all of which are designed to provide a safe and cool environment for you.
- 【Energy Saving & Eco-Friendly & Save Money】Aigostar air cooler no ozone-damaging refrigerants nor does it use a compressor. By adding ice or cold water, you can easily enjoy extra coolness in seconds at a low cost. Compared with your costly AC, Evaporative air Cooler lowers installation and maintenance costs, up to 75% less electricity usage to reduce your bills. An ideal efficient cooling solution for your home, Aigostar helps you save budget and cool down faster!
AGILLY 3-in-1 Evaporative Air Cooler, 3 Wind Speeds, 60°Oscillation Swamp Cooler, 12H Timer, Remote Control & LED Screen, Portable Air Conditioner Fan for Small Room Home & Office, White
- ❅[4 Pre-programmed Modes,3 Wind Speeds&12 HRS Timing] Easy to control with 3-speed settings plus 4 Pre-programmed Modes meet all the needs for coolness–normal, sleep, natural, or cooling.Whether it is immersing in your own activities or gathering with friends, it will always be with you.Meanwhile, it has an extended timer up to 12 hrs and would do a better job of ambient temp reduction if you left it running for that long and will automatically turn off if oversleep or leaving.
- ❅[DO SOMETHING COOL WITH YOUR SUMMER] If you are still looking for a fashionable way to get cool in the summer, Agilly 3 in 1 evaporative air cooler will be your ideal choice!This evaporative cooler comes with 3-layer evaporative cooloing pad and Extra Cooling System that absorb the hot and dry air and keeps it cool while operating, can be used as a fan, humidifier, or air cooler.The upper and bottom water tanks are designed to accommodate more ice packs to achieve longer-term cooling.
- ❅[60° Oscillation & 360° Swivel Wheels] Agilly compact and portable air cooler is easy to carry and storage which fits in most spaces.60° oscillating angel distributes coolness effectively around area such as bedroom,kitchen,nursery and office.With 360° Swivel Wheels,it can follow you anywhere.It's lightweight and has multiple handling areas for ease of comfort.The compact body is so easy to tuck in a corner without taking up too much space.
- ❅[Smart & Safety Design] Built-in LED Display panel is visiable to allow you to customize personal mode at a glance. Conjunction with the 20ft remote control, you don't have to get up from sofa or bed. Thanks to the tip-over protection and closable blade designs on this evaporative air conditioner, it is much safer to use in the household that have children or pets.The horizontal blades can manually close and is safer for little fingers that like to touch.
- ❅[Agilly,a Green and Environmental- friendly New Fashion.] Agilly adopts evaporative air refrigeration technology and will not produce exhaust gas and harmful substances like ac.By adding ice packs or cold water, you can easily enjoy extra coolness in seconds with a low cost.With ECO mode design,just one click to turn off the panel lights, and no worry about being disturbed at night by the lights.The lights are on top and near the back so you don't see them.
Evaporative Cooler - AOLOS Windowless Air Conditioner w/ 3 Speeds, Swamp Cooler for Cooling Up to 700 Sq.ft, 5 Gallon Tank & 4 Ice Packs, 60° Swing, Evaporative Air Cooler for Backyard Garage Outdoor
- ❆【As Cool as An A/C, but with Less Bills】High electricity bills in summer must make you shiver, it's time to try this 100W low-energy evaporative air cooler! The 2100 CFM high-pressure blower produces vigorous, long airflow for big spaces, providing greater flexibility with cooling up to 700 square feet. Adding water and ice packs will make you feel very comfortable like an AC air blowing. This would be an excellent alternative to air conditioners.
- ❆【Wide-Angle Cooling w/ 60° Swing】60° oscillation means a wider cooling range. With the push of a button, you can control the blades to move left and right to cover the entire room with cool air. It is very suitable for big spaces such as living room, gym, backyard, etc. Its magic can be felt even outside.
- ❆【45dB Ultra-Quiet Running】Don't be deceived by its big body and strong wind, this evaporative air cooler has an unexpected bass running design. Lower than 45dB, compared to other smaller portable air conditioenrs, its running sound is amazing quieter. No noises, a great addition to your bedroom and achieves a comfortable sleep!
- ❆【No Windows Needed, No Holes Required】Step 1: Add water. Step 2: Plug in the power supply. Step 3: Enjoy the coolness. Get rid of annoying installations, this swamp cooler requires no hoses and no windows. What's more, this unit has no heat exhaust like an air conditioner. Just push it wherever you want to get cool like patio, office, garage, etc.
- ❆【5-Gal Large Water Tank for 10-Hour Cooling】Hanging out with the kids in the backyard all afternoon? Fill up the massive water tank, and turn on the portable air conditioners to provide your family with continuous, unattended cooling. With 4 included blue ice packs, this evaporative air cooler further cools down the water for chillier airflow, and effectively reduce temperature.
HESSAIRE MC18M Portable Evaporative Cooler – Color May Vary, 1300 CFM, Cools 500 Square Feet
- OUTDOOR COOLING: Designed to cool outdoor areas up to 500 square feet using evaporated water - most effective when used in dry climates outdoors and not in enclosed indoor spaces
- MANUAL AND CONTINUOUS FILL: Continuous fill option by attaching a household hose with the included float adaptor, with low water shut off sensor
- MONITOR WATER LEVELS: Uses water evaporation to cool warm, stale air and circulate cool, refreshing air in a 500 square foot area at a rate of 1,300 cubic square feet per minute; Monitor the water levels with the convenient water level display; Water capacity: 4.8 gallons
- ELECTRONIC HUMIDITY CONTROL: With the adjustable features, you can set your preferred relative humidity between 50% - 90%; Take control of the unit from the touch panel, remote, or use the timer function for auto shut off
- PORTABLE HUMIDIFIER: 4 heavy-duty locking wheels with 2 fan speeds, and a built-in plug makes this ideal for all tailgates, camping trips, and outdoor cookouts
How to pick the right swamp cooler alternative
The right swamp cooler alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the swamp cooler alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy swamp cooler, You Should Think About It
Think about what the swamp cooler offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying swamp cooler.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small swamp cooler. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger swamp cooler have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a swamp cooler is comfort. A swamp cooler comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a swamp cooler , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap swamp cooler and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best swamp cooler for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive swamp cooler.
Brand plays a big part in choosing swamp cooler. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A swamp cooler can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying swamp cooler
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your swamp cooler right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your swamp cooler, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.