With the combination of features and specs, it can’t be beaten. They can be expensive, leaving some to find one of the best wool dryer balls alternatives.
The wool dryer balls alternatives are designed to mimic the feel of the original products without the high price point or use of harmful materials.
This is why we dug in and came out with our list of the best wool dryer balls alternatives for anyone who might not be able to afford one or may not be a fan of this brand.
But is there any real merit to going the alternative route? Is it just a fad, or does ditching the minty stuff do you good?
Let’s take a look at some contenders for the teeth-cleaning crown!
Wool Dryer Balls - Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Budieggs Wool Dryer Balls Organic XL 6-Pack, 100% New Zealand Chemical Free Fabric Softener for...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
GE Wool Dryer Balls, XL Reusable Natural Fabric Softener Made of 100% Pure New Zealand Wool, 3-Pack
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Wool Dryer Balls - Smart Sheep 6-Pack - XL Premium Natural Fabric Softener Award-Winning - Wool...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Otylzto Wool Dryer Balls 6-Pack, Drying Balls for Laundry,Reusable As Natural Fabric Softener,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Wool Dryer Balls 6 Pack XL, 3" Genuine New Zealand Wool to Core, 100% Organic Fabric Softener...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Wool Dryer Balls Organic 4 Pack XL,100 Percent New Zealand Wool Natural Fabric Softener,Chemical...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
KINTOR Wool Dryer Balls XL 6 Pack 2.95", 100% New Zealand Wool Organic Fabric Softener,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Molly's Suds Wool Dryer Balls | XL, Premium Organic Fabric Softener, Hypoallergenic, Hand-Felted,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
SnugPad Wool Dryer Balls XL Size 6 Pack, Natural Fabric Softener 100% Organic Premium New Zealand...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best wool dryer balls & Alternatives
Why Should You Use wool dryer balls alternatives
The wool dryer balls alternatives aren’t just necessary for avoiding the cost of pricey models; they’re also a little fun. There are many reasons people like having a wool dryer balls alternatives:
- Adds personalization and character
- It gives you a secure feeling
- Sometimes even better performance
- They can get more features than the original brand
- Some knock-off brands even manufacture the more solid product
- Vibrant Color
Wool Dryer Balls - Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
- SAVE ENERGY COSTS – Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills by shortening drying time up to 25%
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WOOL – 100% New Zealand premium wool with no synthetic fillers, rolled into tight, extra-large balls and felted for a natural, long lasting product.
- REDUCE STATIC CLING – Toss them into the dryer and your clothing will dry faster, fluffier and softer, with fewer wrinkles and less static cling.
- REUSABLE FABRIC SOFTENER – Replace chemically infused dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners with an eco-friendly and natural alternative that will last more than a thousand dryer loads.
- SPEED UP DRYING TIME – As the dryer balls tumble around in the dryer, they lift and separate laundry allowing the hot air to circulate better and dry faster.
Budieggs Wool Dryer Balls Organic XL 6-Pack, 100% New Zealand Chemical Free Fabric Softener for 1000+ Loads, Baby Safe & Hypoallergenic, Reduce Wrinkles & Shorten Drying Time Naturally
- ★ CARE YOUR TASTE-Enjoy your favorite smell with essential oil (lavender, lemon ect).
- ★ CARE YOUR BILL-No repeated cost on liquid softener&dryer sheets,gentlely lower bouncing noise than plastic balls,cutting drying time in a creative way!
- ★ CARE YOUR FABRICS-Fluffy,fragrant and luxurious experience for softening fabrics,reducing wrinkles,twisting,tangling,lint&pet hair!
- ★ CARE YOUR SKIN-No Chemials,No Allergy!100% Premium New Zealand Wool,NO FILLERS, NO CHEMICALS, NO SYNTHETICS! Our organic dryer balls care your family in a green,safe&eco-friendly way with love!
- ★ CARE YOUR LOVE-A considerate gift with love:baby showers, mother's day, father's day, bridal showers, weddings, christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation,and more!
GE Wool Dryer Balls, XL Reusable Natural Fabric Softener Made of 100% Pure New Zealand Wool, 3-Pack
- Helps reduce wrinkles and reduces static build up
- Reduces drying time 25% saving time and energy
- Eliminates bulky softener bottles & dryer sheets, great for sensitive skin
- Eco-conscious- made of 100% pure New Zealand wool that does not shed!
- Includes 3 XL unscented wool dryer balls that will last for up to 1,000 loads!
Wool Dryer Balls - Smart Sheep 6-Pack - XL Premium Natural Fabric Softener Award-Winning - Wool Balls Replaces Dryer Sheets - Wool Balls for Dryer - Laundry Balls for Dryer
- Shortens Dry Time: Use of a wool dryer ball saves time, money, and energy! Use 3 laundry dryer balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large.
- Eco-Friendly: Our dryer wool balls last for a thousand plus loads. Replaces dryer sheets & liquid fabric softeners, Reduces garbage waste. A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls.
- As Seen In: Yahoo Lifestyle, Real Simple Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Slate, Bustle, and ABC News. Winner of the 2019 "Best of the Best" product awards by Hearst Media. Makes a great gift or stocking stuffer!
- Softens Laundry Naturally: No chemicals or synthetics used. Use of a laundry ball is great for those with sensitive skin & babies.
- What's Included: Set of 6 original Smart Sheep 100% premium New Zealand wool laundry balls. Felted in Nepal by women and minorities paid a strong living wage. No fillers, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service 🙂
Otylzto Wool Dryer Balls 6-Pack, Drying Balls for Laundry,Reusable As Natural Fabric Softener, Reduce Clothing Wrinkles, Drying Clothes Faster Eco-Friendly
- Reusable As Natural Fabric Softener, Reduce Clothing Wrinkles When drying clothes
- Made of 100% Organic New Zealand Wool, Eco-Friendly No Chemical
- Wool Dryer Balls XL Size (6-Pack/ storage bag)
- Can Use Lint Roller to remove Pills etc.
- Drying Clothes Faster, saves 15%-30% of drying time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
Wool Dryer Balls 6 Pack XL, 3" Genuine New Zealand Wool to Core, 100% Organic Fabric Softener Alternative, Baby Safe & Chemical Free, Reduce Wrinkles & Shorten Drying Time by LEVIBASIC (White-6pcs)
- √ Great Solution for Dryer Maintenance - Levibasic soften balls work gently by bouncing between folds of clothes and circulating hot air, No chemical-residue in dryer and dryer work easier and more efficient with less twisting and tangling!
- √ Natural Gift with Love - Levibasic drying balls are designed with heart for family health,especially for babies, toddlers and anyone with sensitive skin, they are perfect gift for new mom, parents, teachers, bride and more.
- √ Genuine 100% Merino Wool,Genuine XL - Levibasic organic dryer balls are made with 100% premium wool in genuine 3 inch diameter. 100% New Zealand Wool to core,100% big balls!
- √ Soften and Fluff Fabrics Naturally --Levibasic laundry balls lift and separate your clothing, absorb moisture and increase hot air flow in dryer. No Chemicals, No Allergy! Your towels, blankets, jackets or cloth diapers come out with Luxury of softness and fluff but less wear and tear!
- √ Both Money and Energy Saving - No repeated purchase on fabric softener and dryer sheet, cut drying time by 10-30%, 1000+ loads for 2 years, Levibasic cares,not only your health!
Wool Dryer Balls Organic 4 Pack XL,100 Percent New Zealand Wool Natural Fabric Softener,Chemical Free,Reusable 1000 Loads,Shorten Drying Time & Reduces Wrinkles,Baby Safe & Hypoallergenic
- 🌺【STOP USING DISPOSAL DRYER SHEETS】Say bye to chemical liquid fabric softener and harmful dryer sheets.Choose Comforever handmade wool dryer balls no fillers,unscented, hypoallergenic and safe.Great organic dryer balls alternative for ordinary harmful dryer sheets.
- 🌍【CARE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN & BABY】Natural laundry balls can reduce wrinkles,make your clothes more comfortable,smoothing and fluffy.Well protect sensitive skin and baby's health.Add a few drops essential oil will make clothes fragrant."
- 🌈【PERFECT 100% HANDMADE LAUNDRY DRYER BALLS】Made of premium 100% New Zealand wool, Comforever wool dryer balls are all natural laundry dryer balls. No chemicals, no smell, no lint, Fragrance free.
- 🌛【GREAT GIFTS】Orangic wool dryer balls perfect gifts for families,friends,teachers on Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Mother’s day,Father’s day, birthday, party and so on.
- 💕【PERFECT FOR SAVE DRYING TIME & MONEY】Eco-friendly wool dryer balls can shorten drying time up to 20%-40%,save money and energy.Reusable 1000+ loads,protect the environment more healthier.
KINTOR Wool Dryer Balls XL 6 Pack 2.95", 100% New Zealand Wool Organic Fabric Softener, Hypoallergenic Baby Safe & Unscented, Chemical Free to Reduce Wrinkles & Static Cling, Shorten Drying Time
- Good job to shorten drying time,to soften laundry,to reduce wrinkles,static cling,twisting,tangling,lint&pet hair!
- More fun with essential oil,enjoy your favorite smell as well as the luxury of soft, neat and dry laundry!
- Care your skin and babies!100% natural non-whiten New Zealand Wool,NO FILLERS, NO CHEMICALS, PURE LOVE FROM NATURE! Kintor wool dryer balls are perfect choice for you and your sweetheart.
- A considerate gift with well-designed cotton bag! Kintor wool dryer ball is a green,safe,Efficient&saving solution to all!
- No repeated cost on softener&dryer sheets,lower bouncing noise than plastic balls,Kintor wool balls are efficient and Eco-friendly alternative for your new drying experience!
Molly's Suds Wool Dryer Balls | XL, Premium Organic Fabric Softener, Hypoallergenic, Hand-Felted, Reusable, Reduce Drying Time | White, Set of 6
- ENERGY-SAVING: Wool Dryer Balls can reduce your laundry drying time up to 30%. On laundry day, this means a lot of saved time and energy. In fact, it means up to 18 minutes less drying time for every hour. These wool dryer balls keep the laundry tumbling freely, giving better airflow and heat circulation, which speeds up the drying process.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE: The wool is naturally cleaned and hand-felted by a fair-wage factory in Nepal. This business provides work and fair wages for underprivileged women and mothers in rural areas. From start to finish, these wool dryer balls are safe for the environment, sustainably manufactured, and help provide fair jobs and opportunities for people all over the world.
- SAFE FABRIC SOFTENING: Most fabric softeners and plastic dryer balls release harmful ingredients into home and the environment. These wool dryer balls contain no harsh ingredients or fragrences. They only contain — you guessed it — wool! These balls will gently fluff the fibers of your laundry, keeping your linens, towels, and clothing naturally soft and reducing wrinkles.
- CRUELTY-FREE: The wool for these dryer balls is sourced from small farms in New Zealand that practice humane farming and shearing techniques. These small farms are sustainable and eco-responsible, and the manufacturing processes are too. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: You’ll receive six (6) 100% sheep’s wool dryer balls in a printed muslin bag for storage. Each wool ball lasts approximately 1,000 loads. For your average home, this is 3 years! Because these wool dryer balls are manufactured without toxic dyes or chlorine bleaching, you may see some natural variation in color.
SnugPad Wool Dryer Balls XL Size 6 Pack, Natural Fabric Softener 100% Organic Premium New Zealand Wool, No Fillers, Anti Static, Lint Free, Odorless, Chemical Free and Reduces Wrinkles, 1000+ Loads, Baby Safe, Saving Energy & Time, White 6 Count
- COMPETITIVE PRICE for premium quality wool dryer balls. SNUGPAD is American owned & operated. All products ship from the United States. The BEST choice for smart consumers.
- SAVE ELECTRICITY: Your appliance usage will shrink as you see your clothes dry up to 25% faster. Re-usable- Lasts over 1,000 loads, equal to 4 large boxes of dryer sheets.
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND LINT: The wool balls' natural anti-static quality will help reduce your need to iron your clothes.
- ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls with NO FILLERS! Chemical free alternative to using dryer sheets.
- HANDMADE AND CHEMICAL FREE: Perfect for Sensitive Skin and Babies. Keep your family healthy and safe.
How to pick the right wool dryer balls alternative
The right wool dryer balls alternative for your needs shouldn’t have you doing research all weekend, missing out on other plans. In general, there are a few simple things that you should consider before choosing the wool dryer balls alternative that will work best for your needs.
Let’s check them out below:
Before You Buy wool dryer balls, You Should Think About It
Think about what the wool dryer balls offers before buying it. We'll go over some of the most important ones below, but there are more things to consider before buying wool dryer balls.
Think about how the product is made before anything else. Products with better quality materials tend to be more reliable and last longer than those made with lower quality materials. Before you buy something, find out what materials were used to make it to see if that affects the price.
Durability is the time a product can last before replacing or fixing it. A product with better quality should last longer than one with less quality. A good product will pay for itself in the long run because you won't have to buy a new one for a long time.
There are pros and cons to both large and small wool dryer balls. However, they lack the value-adding features that make them efficient, despite being handy, portable and taking up little space. Larger wool dryer balls have more efficiency features but are also costlier. Additionally, they take up more space.
The most important thing to consider when picking a wool dryer balls is comfort. A wool dryer balls comfort level depends on the material it is made from and constructed. The material used should be reviewed, and other users' complaints should be investigated.
Before investing in a wool dryer balls , you must consider the price. Each product has a different price range. It is possible to find cheap wool dryer balls and expensive ones. Therefore, you should check the price and compare it with other products before buying. The best wool dryer balls for your budget will be one that suits your needs perfectly. Avoid buying the most expensive wool dryer balls.
Brand plays a big part in choosing wool dryer balls. Get a product from a reputable company if you want a good experience. I usually don't recommend buying off-brand knock-offs. The best brand will provide you with a high standard of service. If something goes wrong with your unit, you will receive great aftermarket support if you stick with a reputable company.
Always consider your budget when making a big purchase. A wool dryer balls can be found at various price ranges depending on its capabilities. Getting the most expensive model available might not be the best idea. Having a fixed, reasonable spending limit will ensure you get the most out of your budget. Then, you can choose something within your budget range and avoid distractions. It is common to have buyer's remorse if you purchase a unit that exceeds your budget, regardless of its quality.
The amount of use a product can withstand before failing or breaking down totally is referred to as its reliability. If a product is well-made, it should last as long as it says it will without needing repairs or replacements. The upfront cost of a reliable product may be more than that of a less reliable one.
What To Think About When Buying wool dryer balls
We all buy things all the time. We buy things like food and drinks that we need regularly, but we also think about other things we need to buy to keep our lives running smoothly. When we buy big things like furniture or appliances, we do a lot of research to make sure we make the right choice. We buy many things we don't need just because we want to keep them in our homes. It's important to keep a few things in mind when shopping, so you don't waste your money.
Don't Let The Ad Change Your Mind.
The ads we see have a big effect on what we buy. A few of a product's most important features are highlighted, and we're more likely to be interested in the copy, including memorable phrases and eye-catching pictures and videos. The point of the ad is to make you think about the things about the product that will affect your decision. Sometimes the small details of a product can make it hard to tell what we're looking at. In today's world, where the internet is a one-stop shop for all kinds of information, almost every business that advertises its brand has a website. Before you buy, you should ask your friends or family about the product's reviews and look at the product's website for the information you can trust.
Be Careful When Making A Choice
Even if it's just for show, you can always buy it to make your home look better. But if the product is useful, you must first figure out if it will be useful to you before you buy it. You won't get your money's worth out of a product if you don't use it to its fullest. It doesn't make sense to buy a big fridge if you're not going to use most of the space inside. A pressure cooker can also be a waste of money if you only need one for two people.
Think About How Long It'll Last
Since you're buying the thing for a certain reason, you're putting money into it. So, there is also worry about how long the product will last. When comparing prices for the same type of product from different sellers, durability is an important thing to think about. If your smart mobile gadget is expensive, you probably don't want to keep using it for the next five years. In five years, hardware and software will have changed a lot, and the gadget you're using now may not be able to be fixed because there won't be any spare parts. Getting a good return on your money means buying something that will last for a long time. For example, many companies that make refrigerators offer a standard 2- to 5-year warranty that can be extended in certain situations. You probably think that your fridge will last a lot longer than your smartphone does right now. A light bulb works the same way as a fan. Before you buy something, take a moment to think about how long you want to use it. Should you spend much money on something you'll only use for a few months?
Check To See If It Works
Even if you're happy with your wool dryer balls right now, you'll be upset when a new model comes out and you have to wait for it. You should also check your computer's main memory (RAM), which is what the CPU needs to do its work. To get the most out of a product, it must be as efficient as possible. Even though the appliance has a star rating, many companies sell appliances that don't meet the required power ratings. Compare how much power these products use to how much power their branded counterparts use, and if there is a difference, don't buy them. Don't skimp on the best products because they are more expensive. They will always make your investment worth more.
Choose Easier Things, And Cheaper To Take Care Of
Keep it in good shape to get the most out of your gear. When it comes to taking care of your wool dryer balls, knowing more is better. Most devices have a user manual that tells you what to do and what not to do, but you won't get one for your house. The builder may give you a pamphlet that lists features and laws, but if you own a home built by that developer, it is your responsibility to follow those rules and laws. It's important to know what kind of paint to use when painting the inside and outside a house.